Thursday, 9 am MT, 11 am ET, 26 February 2015

Logistics

CV-331/AOC-317/GB-bsm, 331 Hub 192.33.117.12##6519 Audio 434-817-6286

Agenda

  • 15B
    • PST (Jen, Rick, Dana)
      • Printing Issues
      • Review Items
    • PHT (Barry/Gustaaf)
    • Technical Reviews (Toney, Mark)
    • Science Reviews (Dana, Mark, Toney)
    • SRP Telecons (JJ)

  • 16A
    • TTA Tools Requirements (Dana)

  • AOB

Minutes

Attending: BarryClark, RickLively, JenPlank, HeidiMedlin, MarkClaussen, GustaafVanMoorsel, DanaBalser, ToneyMInter, DavidFrayer, MarkWhitehead, JessicaUtley

  • 15B
    • PST
      • Printing Issues. JenPlank has replaced all of the old software used to generate pdf's. RickLively released this to production on Friday. Thus far no problems reported.
      • Review Items. The one item for the Panels Reviews page is complete. There only remains one item for the TAC page (allowing TAC members with soft conflicts to view the review). DanaBalser will test that additional years for the filter have been included on webtest.
    • PHT. No action yet on these items. The NRAO PHT was not able to communicate with the GB PHT, however, due to a change in addresses for the Socorro machines. This has been fixed. The plan is to start performing more extensive tests in mid March to prepare for the TAC meeting.
    • Technical Reviews. MarkClaussen reminded VLA/VLBA technical reviewers on Monday and will do so again. Currently 3 of 20 people are complete. ToneyMinter reported that the technical reviews for GBT are going well.
    • Science Reviews. DanaBalser will remind TAC members that their panels only have one week left to complete their reviews, and for those SRPs with telecons that start during the second week that we can extend this period if necessary. BarryClark noted that we need to send the conflicts to the SRPs (the GBT conflicts will be provided during the TAC meeting so that Sponsored proposals are included). MarkClaussen noted that the external reviews for the one large proposal needs to be completed. DanaBalser will remind these two external reviewers. GarethHunt will normalize the scores.
    • SRP Telecons. JessicaUtley reported that the telecon dates are sent. She will send around the schedule (it is also on the TTA calendar). The EGS will have their telecon the week before and most of the other SRPs start during the second telecon week. There are four telecons on 23 March (three that overlap), and three telecons on 24 March. JessicaUtley will get assistance from the data analysts. DanaBalser, MarkClaussen, and DavidFrayer will coordinate who will sit in on which SRP. BarryClark offered to help.

  • 16A
    • TTA Tools Requirements. The plan is to discuss and hopefully finalize work during the TTA meeting on 26 March. We may have to reschedule since there is an SRP telecon that overlaps with the meeting.

-- DanaBalser - 2015-02-25
Topic revision: r2 - 2015-02-26, DanaBalser
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback