Thursday, 9 am MT, 11 am ET, 12 May 2016

Logistics

CV-331/AOC-317/GB-bsm, 331 Hub 192.33.117.12##6519 Audio 434-817-6286

Agenda

  • 16B
    • Director's Review (Dana)
    • Disposition Letters
      • Student Observing Support (Dana, Tim)
      • GBT/16A-249 (Toney)
      • LMT (Dana, Tim)

  • AOB

Minutes

Attending: BarryClark, MarkClaussen, HeidiMedlin, ClaireChandler, GustaafVanMoorsel, BryanButler, DanaBalser, ToneyMinter, GarethHunt, TimBastian

  • 16B
    • Director's Review. All materials have been submitted to the Director. The Review will be 13 May (Friday) at 12-3pm EDT.
    • Disposition Letters
      • Student Observing Support. It has been agreed that for 16B the NRAO will run the SOS as usual.
      • GBT/16A-249. ToneyMinter had problems generating the disposition letters for several proposals, all reviewed by the same technical reviewer. Because a Sponsored proposal slipped in by accident the reviews were not completed for this reviewer and therefore not imported into the PHT from the PST. JenPlank fixed the problem.
      • LMT. The LMT will not be available for VLBI in 16B and 17A. We will add a note in the disposition letters.
      • GBO/LBO. We will add a note in the disposition letters about the separation on 1 Oct 2016.

  • 17A
    • Timeline. Please check the timeline for any scheduling problems. The CfP date of 29 June was okay.
    • CfP
      • Format/Template. We have agreed to have three separate calls (NRAO, GBO, and LBO), and will host these on three separate web pages. DavisMurphy will create templates for each using the 16B template as a guide.
      • LMT. The LMT will not be available for 17A.
    • PST
      • LMT. Since a textbox was used to include the LMT as a station for both HSA and GMVA, no software changes are required in the PST.
      • The Checkbox. The Checkbox is to allow proposers to indicate if part of their proposal can be scheduled to meet some of the science goals. Essentially we want to know if we can schedule their project as filler time. This will be presented at the User's Committee meeting to get feedback from our users.
    • TAC Recruitment. TimBastian has two letters drafted and will make contact next week.
    • SRP Recruitment. No new news here.

-- DanaBalser - 2016-05-11
Topic revision: r2 - 2016-05-12, DanaBalser
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback