Thursday, 9 am MT, 11 am ET, 01 September 2016

Logistics

CV-331/AOC-317/GB-bsm, 331 Hub 192.33.117.12##6519 Audio 434-817-6286

Agenda

  • 17A
    • Technical Reviews
      • GBT (Toney)
      • VLA/VLBA (Mark C., Barry)
    • Science Reviews/Telecons (Dana)
    • PHT Status (Gustaaf, Barry, Rick)

  • Future Developments
    • VLA Prioritizer (Dana)
    • PST Sessions (Dana)

  • AOB

Minutes

Attending: BarryClark, RickLively, MarkClaussen, HeidiMedlin, ClaireChandler, GustaafVanMoorsel, RafaelHiriart, ToneyMinter, KarenONeil, DavidFrayer, GarethHunt, DanaBalser, StephanWitz

  • 17A
    • Technical Reviews
      • GBT. ToneyMinter reported that the technical reviews are complete. He was not able to vet them carefully but thinks it is fine to move forward.
      • VLA/VLBA. MarkClaussen reported that he and BarryClark vetted the VLA/VLBA proposals. They performed technical reviews on a few of the proposals that were not reviewed (< 20 hr), and edited a few others. They are okay with moving forward with the review process.
    • Science Reviews/Telecons. DanaBalser reported that 5 of the 8 SRPs have delayed the Individual deadline date since they have telecons that start during the second week. One was delayed by only a day. There should be 4 SRPs completed but we are waiting for the reviews of one member of the HIZ SRP. The plan is to normalize scores for SSP, NGA, and EGS today. There was some discussion about the two proposals that were withdrawn (at the request of the authors) and the one proposal that was sponsored. It is not entirely clear how these will be treated but the plan is to just move forward and fix any problems as necessary. Basically, if these show up on the Panel Reviews page RickLively will modify the database as necessary. There was one proposal that only had a single review due to conflicts. Two reviewers from another panel were recruited and have supplied reviews. GarethHunt will normalize these offline. He should be able to do this now.
    • PHT Status. Not much movement here since last week. Updates by BarryClark to the VLA prioritizer have been released. RickLively will begin work soon on the CVS file bugs.

  • Future Developments
    • VLA Prioritizer. We agreed to meet on 22 September at the TTA meeting slot to discuss future VLA Prioritizer improvements for Phase I (planned to be released in 18A). The folks in Socorro will review the current documentation and experiment with the new version of the VLA Prioritizer on webtest.
    • PST Sessions. DanaBalser will produce a requirements document for removing Session in the PST by 22 September. RafaelHiriart will produce an implementation plan by the same date. We will then set a time to discuss these documents. If necessary we will break up into smaller groups.

-- DanaBalser - 2016-08-31
Topic revision: r2 - 2016-09-01, DanaBalser
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback