Thursday, 9 am MT, 11 am ET, 24 May 2018

Logistics

CV-331/AOC-152/GB-bsm, 331 Hub 192.33.117.12##6519 Audio 434-817-6286

Agenda

  • 18B
    • Pressure Plots (Dana)
    • TAC Report (Dana, Toney)
    • Disposition Letters (Amy, Barry, Toney)
  • 19A
    • SRP Recruitment (Amy)
  • X-Proposal EOI (Lewis, Dana)
  • AOB

Minutes

Attending: DanaBalser, LewisBall, JaredCrossley, GarethHunt, ToneyMinter, BarryClark, RickLively, HeidiMedlin, AmyMioduszewski, LorantSjouwerman

  • 18B
    • Pressure Plots. We agreed to the following:
      • Semester 18B later: the VLA scheduler will attempt estimate the amount of ANY configuration time to apply to the current semester. BarryClark will create a JIRA ticket to add future observing semesters into the PHT. DanaBalser will use PHT v11 to update the LST pressure plot and the stats for 18B. He will update the Directors' and TAC reports. JaredCrossley will update any figures in the POP document.
      • Semesters before 18B: we will automatically calculate the amount of ANY configuration time that goes into the current semester offline. We will not update the LST pressure plots for past semesters. DanaBalser will update the stats in the TAC report and add a footnote for the LST pressure plots.
      • DanaBalser will check in the PHT if the requested time for future configurations is included in the specified future configuration.
      • DanaBalser will produce before/after plots of the pressure versus semester together with some draft text for LewisBall to send to the User's Committee.
      • JaredCrossley, GarethHunt, AmyMioduszewski, and RickLively will discuss offline how best to determine the observed hours.
    • TAC Report. DanaBalser will update the NRAO TAC report. WalterBrisken has signed off on the LBO report. ToneyMinter is working on the GBO TAC report but should be done on time.
    • Disposition Letters. BarryClark has generated letters for the VLA; the TAC report link needs to be updated. MarkClaussen has generated letters for the VLBA and fixed the TAC link issue. ToneyMinter has generated letters for the GBT and these are ready to go.
  • 19A
    • SRP Recruitment. AmyMioduszewski reported no action on her part this week. She will send out emails soon.
  • X-Proposal EOI. LewisBall summarized the status for the X-proposal EOI. We will have a link on the CfP page that points to the form. He needs to make a few corrections based on internal feedback. The plan is to send this on 29 May. DanaBalser include the link in the minutes. ToneyMinter will include a link on the GBO pages.
  • AOB
    • XMM Newton. ToneyMinter asked about the text for these joint proposals. DanaBalser will have DavisMurphy create the 19A CfP template and add this information for NRAO. He will also attached the agreed upon text and MOU to the minutes.

-- DanaBalser - 2018-05-22
Topic revision: r3 - 2018-05-24, DanaBalser
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback