Thursday, 9 am MT, 11 am ET, 14 October 2021

Logistics

NRAO Zoom 05

Agenda

Minutes

Attending: DanaBalser, AllisonCosta, MarkClaussen, BarryClark, HeidiMedlin, RickLively, AmyMioduszewski, LorantSjouwerman

  • 22A
    • TAC Meeting. The TAC meeting be will held next Monday-Tuesday (18-19 October 2021). DanaBalser briefly summarized the agenda. We will start with the GBT but discuss an HSA proposal that includes the GBT first since this has implications for GBT scheduling. Instead of discussing the VLA Triggered proposals first we will leave these until Tuesday morning. A GWT SRP member and a PCO SRP member will dial into the meeting on Tuesday morning to discuss (mostly) Triggered proposals on which their respective SRP chair is conflicted. We will then finish with the VLBA and HSA/GMVA. AmyMioduszewski will send DanaBalser an update of the VLA Large proposal Summary file since this has changed since the Large proposal meeting. She will also send the VLA presentation. MarkClaussen said he would send the VLBA and HSA/GMVA presentations to DanaBalser by Monday.
    • Directors' Review. The Directors' Review will be held on 2 November 2021 at 10:00-13:00 EDT (08:00-11:00 MDT). The goal is to submit materials to the Directors on 27 October 2021.
  • AOB
    • Next TTA Meeting: Since many of us will be busy next week there will be no TTA meeting. The next TTA meeting will be on 28 October 2021.

-- DanaBalser - 2021-10-13

This topic: Software > TelescopeTimeAllocation > TTAMinute14Oct2021
Topic revision: 2021-10-14, DanaBalser
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback