Thursday, 9 am MT, 11 am ET, 07 May 2020

Logistics

NRAO Zoom 05

Agenda

  • 20B
    • Directors' Review (Dana)
    • TAC Reports (Dana, Toney)
    • Disposition Letters (Toney, Mark C., Amy)
  • 21A
    • PST CfP Ticket Status (Rick, Lorant)
    • Requests from the TAC (Dana)
      • Validate Proposal Format
      • Multiple SRP chairs
      • Thesis Checkbox Issues with VLA/20B-047
    • SRP Solicitation Newsletter (Mark C.)
    • SRP/TAC Recruitment (Mark C., Amy, Dale)
  • AOB

Minutes

Attending: DanaBalser, AnandCrossley, ToneyMinter, RickLively, LorantSjouwerman, EmmanuelMomjian, HeidiMedlin, AmyMioduszewski, BarryClark, MarkClaussen, GarethHunt, DaleFrail

  • 20B
    • Directors' Review. DanaBalser reported that there were no changes to the TAC recommendations. There was one action item for AnandCrossley requesting metrics for the VLBA.
    • TAC Reports. DanaBalser will generate the TAC report for NRAO and send out for review. ToneyMinter will produce the GBO TAC report.
    • Disposition Letters. ToneyMinter reported that generating the GBT disposition letters will be slower than usual because he is working at home, but they should be completed by 15 May 2020. He will add in the text for the four proposals once the TAC chair signs off on the language. MarkClaussen noted that BarryClark has started crafting TAC comments for the VLBA and they should be ready on time. AmyMioduszewski reported that BarryClark and her have been working on the VLA and there should be no problem. BarryClark reminded us that the TAC chair needs to sign off on the VLA/VLBA TAC comments. The goal will be to complete these drafts by 13 May 2020 for the TAC chair to review; DanaBalser will remind the TAC chair.
  • 21A
    • PST CfP Ticket Status. RickLively reported that progress has been slow due to a poor development environment. This is especially true for testing UI issues. Management is aware of the problem. LorantSjouwerman said it was okay if the release for testing slipped a few days.
    • Requests from the TAC
      • Validate Proposal Format. RickLively will create a ticket for this item as a research request.
      • Multiple SRP chairs. RickLively noted that we already have a ticket for this issue. LorantSjouwerman will make sure this is added to the 21A PST review tickets.
      • Thesis Checkbox Issues with VLA/20B-047. RickLively will create a ticket as a research request.
      • PST Metrics. AnandCrossely said he will soon add a ticket to fix the allocated time in the PST for 13A-15A. We need this before the 21A Directors' Review. We can do this either during the 21A review development or the CfP 21B developement.
    • SRP Solicitation Newsletter. DaleFrail will review the draft article.
    • SRP/TAC Recruitment. No work has been done over the last week. There is only one TAC member to recruit in 21A but there will be five TAC members to recruit in 21B. We agreed to ask several to extend their term. MarkClaussen will send an ordered list to DaleFrail.
  • AOB
    • DDT Proposals: We have had over 20 DDTs for the special call and DaleFrail reported he will get caught up on these today.

-- DanaBalser - 2020-05-06
Topic revision: r3 - 2020-05-07, DanaBalser
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback