Thursday, 9 am MT, 11 am ET, 02 September 2021

Logistics

NRAO Zoom 05

Agenda

Minutes

Attending: DanaBalser, ToneyMinter, RickLively, BarryClark, AmyMioduszewski, HeidiMedlin, TrishHenning, AnandCrossley, MarkClaussen, AllisonCosta, EmmanuelMomjian, LorantSjouwerman

  • 22A
    • Individual Reviews
      • Science. DanaBalser reported that one SRP has completed their reviews, a few SRPs are close, and about half of the SRPs have deadlines that have been extended.
      • Technical. MarkClaussen and ToneyMinter reported that the technical reviews are done and have been vetted for the VLA/VLBA and the GBT, respectively.
    • SRP Meetings
      • PST Review Release. RickLively reported that there is nothing to release for 22A.
      • Normalize Scores. DanaBalser will start to normalize the scores tomorrow (3 September 2021).
    • TAC Meetings. DanaBalser reported that the agenda is available for both the Large proposal TAC meeting and the regular TAC meeting. BarryClark noted that the GWT Large Proposal is in conflict with a couple of other Regular proposals. MarkClaussen will send DanaBalser the proposal IDs and he will inform the TAC chair. AmyMioduszewski noticed the wrong month was listed in the Large proposal agenda.
  • 22B
    • PST CfP Requirements. LorantSjouwerman summarized the list of tickets up for discussion. We initially discussed four tickets that are changes that need to be done. These are listed below as High Priority. The last item (SSA-7107) will be put off until 23A. We briefly discussed JIRA tickets that are classified as bugs. These are divided into three areas: validation, account tickets, and LST calculator. It would be good to spend some effort on Account and LST calculator issues which have been long standing. Please review these tickets and we will discuss them at the next TTA meeting. RickLively will estimate effort.
      • High Priority
        • SSA-7109 VLBA help on the General page should be removed: Need to do.
        • SSA-7108 VLBA TJ box with other HSA stations info should be removed: Need to do.
        • SSA-7064 PST: remove freq avg box in TJ: Need to do.
        • SSA-7107 Add New GBT X-band Receiver: We agreed to put this off to 23A.
      • Bugs to prioritze at the next TTA meeting.
        • Validation Tickets
          • SSA-7113: Validation issue with GBT 8 subbands:
          • SSA-7059 PST: source upload parameters not validated:
        • Account (Password) Tickets
          • SSA-5672 Password reset form needs improvement:
          • SSA-5657 Password reset should handle disabled accounts differently:
          • SSA-4035 Problem with form to update password:
        • LST Calculator Tickets
          • SSA-7096 PST: bogus low elevation warning:
          • SSA-5860 VLA LST/elevation error:
          • SSA-5766 Elevation limit:
          • SSA-4838 LST/GST Calculations:
          • SSA-4790 Improvement to LST calculation:
          • SSA-4738 GST Calculation for the VLBA:
  • TTA Meetings. DanaBalser reported that there will be no TTA meeting for the next two weeks; the next TTA meeting will be 23 September 2021.

-- DanaBalser - 2021-08-05
Topic revision: r5 - 2021-09-02, DanaBalser
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback