Add Plan of Dissertation
NRAO Interactive Services Modification Request 1C108, November 2007
NRAO Proposal Selection Committees require a plan of dissertation (POD) from graduate students who wish to use NRAO telescope observations as part of their dissertation thesis. There needs to be a mechanism in place inside the PST tool to upload a pdf (allow same format as scientific justification) file. The mechanism should allow: replacing an existing version with a new version or uploading one for the first time and viewing and printing of the POD by the user (student), Admins and Proposal Selection Committee members.
The plan provides some assurance against a dissertation being impaired by adverse referee comments on one proposal, when the referees do not see the full scope of the project. This requirement applies to all three of the NRAO major instruments: VLA, VLBA and GBT.
- The plan of dissertation will be a pdf file which can be uploaded into the PST user database. The POD file will be attached to a user (student only at time of upload/update). The date of of last upload should be maintained (to indicate when it was last updated).
- Uploading of the POD should be possible from within the specific user profile.
- It would also be desirable to allow unregistered student users to have a POD attached to the their (temporary??) profile by the investigator modifying the proposal online. *Alternatively one could always force graduate students to register. This latter option makes it more inconvenient for users and is overall less 'friendly' to NRAO's clientele. *
- For registered users it should be possible to update the POD (by the student himself). For unregistered users it should be possible for the investigator entering/modifying the proposal before it has been submitted to upload the POD. It should be possible to view the POD on line and to print it on the client machine from within the PST.
- The current administrative functions for bulk download and printing should include POD as an additional item (similar to the student support application, etc).
- Whenever the POD is printed or downloaded the last update date should be include in the printout or pdf file of the download.
- There is one POD per student not per proposal. If the student is flagged as requiring this proposal as an observation for his thesis then the POD becomes relevant and he should have one attached to his profile in the user database. The number of PODs associated with any proposal would be the same as the number of students whose thesis dissertation require the proposals observations.
- If the observations for a particular proposal indicate that the observations are for the dissertation of more than one student then each of the relevant students must have a POD on file.
- It should be permissible for a student to update his POD (by re uploading an updated version). However the tool should keep an update date for the last uploaded version; although updates are permitted it is important for the Proposal Selection Committee to understand that there has been a recent change to the POD.
Technical lead should provide a brief description of how this will be implemented in the code.
5. Deployment Checklist
Documentation? Systems/hardware/networking things needed for deployment?
6. Test Plan
6.1 Internal Testing
6.3 Integration/Regression Tests
: I acknowledge that my request is fully contained in this MR, and if the Open Sky (or other NIS or PST developers) deliver exactly what I specified, I will be happy.
: I acknowledge that I have validated the completed code according to the acceptance tests, and I am happy with the results.
|| 09 Nov 2007 - CarlBignell
|| - - - - -
| Approved by Scientific Sponsor
|| - - - - -
| Accepted/Delivered by Sponsor
|| - - - - -
%X% if MR is not complete (will display )
%Y% if MR iscomplete (will display )
- 30 Oct 2007