Accessing the ATM Library
Please note that the ATM library is only available for CASA developers working on ALMA. The ATM library is available via the Charlottesville subversion server, but access is strictly limited.
By default ATM functionality is not turned on in the standard CASA distribution. You must first download and build libATM and then modify your local makedef as follows.
- Turn on compiling with ATM in your local makedefs by adding,
CPPSTD += -DAIPS_USEATM
- Add the following ATM definitions to your local makedefs
On the MAC
ATMROOT := $(THIRDPARTY)
ATMROOT := /usr
MAC and Linux...
ATMINCD := $(ATMROOT)/include/ATM
ATMLIBD := $(ATMROOT)/lib
ATMLIB := -lATM
- Adjust the SETUPLIBS and SETUPPYTHONLIB makedefs variables
SETUPLIBS := '''$(AIPSARCH)/lib''', '''$(ATMLIBD)''', '''$(THIRDPARTY)/lib'''
SETUPPYTHONLIB := 'ATM', 'xerces-c', 'readline'
- Add libATM to the external libs to link against
XLIBLIST_shared_xmlcasa += ATM
- You will then need to rerun
"cd code/xmlcasa" and do a
- In general the best option for rebuilding casac.so (python binding)
rm -rf ../gcode_*
- 27 Aug 2007