CASA User Testing Meeting Minutes - 2014-10-21, 09:00 Socorro / 11:00 Charlottesville
Mark R., Adam, Anand, Arielle, Drew B., Mark L., Juergen, Steve
- Socorro: AOC-317; IP: 184.108.40.206
- Charlottesville: Room 331; IP: 220.127.116.11
Minutes (Main Points Only)
Number of CASA Jira tickets with "Ready To Test"/"Under Test" status (including EA, EU, JAO, Software-only tickets, but excluding Pipeline) prior to meeting: 73 (was 98).
Number of CASA Jira tickets with "Ready To Test"/"Under Test" status (including EA, EU, JAO, Software-only tickets) following meeting: 71.
- 4.3 release branch has been created. Linux "new style" test and stable packages have been updated recently. All remaining 4.3 work should be bugfixes only. OS X packaging is currently being worked on. A pre-release package should be available in the next day or two (an EL5 pre-release package already exists as of yesterday, but the launcher script needs to be updated).
- 4.2.2 is the current public release version for both Linux and OS X.
- If you are on a Red Hat 5 machine, you can access older versions via the '-r' option, e.g. 'casapy -r4.1.0'
- If you are on Red Hat 6 and need CASA 4.1, run it from here: /home/casa/packages/RHEL5/release/casapy-41.0.24668-001-64b/casapy.
- Descriptions of the new-style packages, how to start them, etc. are summarized on the following wiki pages:
- Modifications to the CASA ticket lifecycle. "Ready To Test" vs. "Under Test" status
- tclean - Brian had identified test datasets for this testing for today,/tomorrow. Focus will be on single field, there might be a bit of mosaicking supported.
- Viewer and PlotMS testing - DAs
- CAS-6604 - Viewer parent, Some subtasks remain Open.
- CAS-6605 - Testing mostly to be done by Pipeline group. All but 3 subtasks resolved (and those 3 are flagged as testable now).
- General reminder to keep an eye PlotMS reliability and report any reproducible issues...
- Steve had noted a reference frames(?) keyword-related issue with MSs in 4.3 that limits the usefulness of the current 4.3 build for him. This is the issue with a MS created under 4.3 not being usable under previous versions. Kumar has a program that reportedly fixes the issue and make the MS useable under any version. Although there is no specific Jira ticket number tracking this, details of the fix are appended below here.
- The "nag list", "input required" items
- Other testing items specifically raised?
New Testing Assignments (see relevant section below)
- Assignment of any other "To Be Assigned" Items.
- The next meeting will take place on November 4th.
- Any Other Business:
Old Action Items
- Action item on Mark R. to decide what should be done with lingering 4.2.2 tickets (as per Jeff's provided shortlist). Mark will try to do this this afternoon.
New Action Items Arising
- Action item on Mark R. to ask Kumar for more information about his rumored 4.3 MS backwards compatibility script.
- Action item on Mark R. to identify and follow up on 4.3-specific "Input Required" items.
PART 1: Items to be Covered During Meetings (as time permits)
Propose to Close Items
- CAS-6816 (Aug): Add an iterator capability to plotbandpass to improve performance. Already implemented - awaiting confirmation from Lindsey. Propose to close? Resolved, following the meeting.
- CAS-6662: plotms sometimes seem to give different results for showgui = False and True. input Required from Lindsey. Available to test for a while, and seemed to work for Anand. Tester: Anand/Lindsey. Propose to close? Resolved, following the meeting.
Items Overdue for Status Updates (i.e. the "Nag List")
- CAS-5836 (Nov): 4.3 item. Create new task imrebin. Under Test in casapy-test r29326+. Commit to trunk was r29786. Testable since April... Tester: Adam. The task looks good, but it is not totally clear if all the flags (e.g. dropdeg, box) are hooked up correctly?
- CAS-5191 (Mar): Add gain threshold parameter to fluxscale. Under Test (r28480) in the latest 4.3 casapy-test. Tester: Arielle (provisionally; was Crystal). Smoothing looks good; Some minor tweaks needed: one-line help entry for 'kernel' needs updating, runs too far to the right. Probably close to done, though.
- CAS-5848( 2014): 4.3. enhancements for imsmooth. Subtask of CAS-5844. Under Test (r30554+) in 4.3. Tester: Juergen. The help needs tweaking, but it looks good otherwise.
- CAS-5893 (May): 4.3 item. add the ability to write a spectral profile to an ASCII file in the ia tool. Under Test in 4.3. Commit was r29681. Tester: Assigned to Juergen for testing and a possible CSSC discussion.Pushed back to 4.4. Might also need a task adding for this for 4.4?
- CAS-3666: split on spws gives errors for different correlation shapes. 4.3 Blocker. Had been stuck On Hold, but is causing problems for the VLA pipeline now, so needs to be fixed as soon as possible. The awaited mstransform and split2 functionality has now been committed. 4.3 item. Under Test in 4.3. Tester: Passed to Steve for reassignment someone in Socorro instead. New split roll-out deferred to 4.3 (see split2 tickets elsewhere on this page). See also above meeting notes on CAS-5785. Steve had suggested that this should perhaps be turned into part of the regression testing suite. Sandra thinks that this is a good idea.No news.
- CAS-6164 Running setjy several times on different source / spw selections sometimes clears previous model data 4.3 Blocker. Under Test in most recent casapy-test now. Had previously been resolved, but reopened as it affects EVLA data too. 4.3 item. Tester: Mark Lacy. Mark will try to get to this as time permits, but has Pipeline release-related issues to address first.passed to Anand: to be reassigned to a DA for testing.
- CAS-4623 (Aug): SetJy: Method to set Pol Fraction and Angle as Function of Frequency. Under Test in 4.3 test package. Tester: Steve (provisionally; perhaps Bryan?) Had been pending access to new testable package.There is some stuff in there. Not sure yet how to test it. It will need a test case dataset with knoewn properties.
- CAS-6870 (Aug): Plotms: Summary not available prior to plotting. Under Test in 4.3 (r30873+). Tester: Lindsey.Ticket pinged.
- CAS-3580 (Aug): 4.3 item. Prediction of expected image based noise based on Tsys. Under Test in 4.3. Tester: Eric V. (to be tested at the JAO).
Items Currently "Under Test"
- CAS-6220 (Mar): Enable importasdm to read flags from the binary ASDM data. Under Test in any of the new-style stable packages. Commit was r28609. Ticket with Dirk for now. Todd had incidentally tested this while working on something else. Runs to completion (and sometimes generates a lot of INFO messages). Close to done, but kept open for now for second stage implementation of asdm2MS completion. Ongoing.
- CAS-6529: MS processed with mstransform not handled correctly by uvcontsub, clean, etc... Under Test in latest casapy-test package and new-style stables. Tester: Kristina. Mostly works now. One more fix just committed (r31369 in trunk, also to be added to release branch).
- CAS-6807 spectrum doesn't do K correctly or even consistently. Under Test in 4.2.25+ packages. Tester: Nathan
- CAS-6178 (Sep): Make a wrapper of split to use the MSTransform framework. Under Test in 4.2.23+ packages. Tester: Drew. Mark L. had previously assigned Drew Brisbin a dataset to reduce that can probably be used for this purpose. Ongoing
- CAS-6707 (Sep): mstransform problems with CALDEVICE and SYSPOWER sub-tables when creating an MMS. Under Test in 4.3. Tester: Previously passed to Steve for VLA user tester assignment
- CAS-6729 (Sep): Update ATM library in CASA 4.3. ARTT in 4.3. Tester: Todd
- CAS-6928 (Sep): Hover does not work on iterated (page) plots. ARTT (r31136+) in casapy-test. Tester: Dongchan. Ticket pinged.
- CAS-6835 (Sep): Make a wrapper of cvel to use the MSTransform framework Under Test (r31057+) in current (new-style) stable. Tester: Juergen.
- CAS-6919 (Sep): A timesforintent method would be useful in msmd. Under Test (r31083+) in current (new-style) stable. Tester: Todd (was Nathan)
- CAS-6778 (Sep): Add support for new 'OBJECT' reference framew in mstransform. Under Test (r31083+) in casapy-test. Tester: Arielle
- CAS-4758 (Sep): fluxscale fails if one of the reference fields is flagged. Under Test (r31121+) in current (new-style) stable. Tester: Claire.
- CAS-6733 (Jul/Aug): mstransform on mixed VLA XY/LR data produces an unreadable MS. Under Test in current (new-style) stable. Subtask of CAS-5245. Tester: Juergen
- CAS-2988 (May): Make importasdm and MeasTable work with the JPL Horizon ephemerides for solar system objects via the "COMET" mechanism of Measures. Currently Under Test in 4.3. Testing so far has shown the issue is with data capturer. Close to done. Tester: Dirk.
- CAS-6232 (Mar): writing version numbers in GUIs. Under Test in 4.3. Most recent commit to trunk was r29373. Tester: Juergen. However, this also needs to be checked in the table browser, the work on which is currently unscheduled.
- CAS-6946 (Oct): mstransform creates ms with incorrect weight and sigma column shape. Subtask of CAS-5245. Under Test in new-style packages. Some preliminary testing done by Jim. Tester: Steve
- CAS-6354 (Oct): Rewrite ImageAnalysis::getFreqProfile(). Under Test in 4.3. Most recent commit to trunk was r31275. Tester: Andy H.
- CAS-4047 (Oct): applycal does not tell you how its interpolating in frequency & handling of multiple calibration tables and both frequency and time interpolation ambiguous. Under Test in 4.3. Will probably end up being tested on the 4.3 release branch. Tester: Amanda
- CAS-6974 (Oct): opening a new plot makes the old one immutable. Under Test in 4.4.3+. Listed as a 4.4 item. Tester: Remy
- CAS-6912: makemask copy always replaces image. Was "Under Test", now Open again in latest packages. Tester: Juergen. Ongoing.
"Ready To Test" Items Pending Tester Assignment
- CAS-6951 (Oct): mstransform creates a 4-polarization DATA column for single-polarization ALMA WVR data, and a 1-polarization DATA column for four-polarization ALMA data. Fix already included in current new-style test/stable packages newer than 4.2.23. Ready To Test. Tester: Todd (he has already taken this one)
- CAS-6990 (Oct): plotms doesn't bring up GUI with showgui=T after running with showgui=F. Fix already included in current new-style test/stable packages newer than 4.4.5 (and also in the upcoming pre-release). Ready To Test. Tester: Paul
- CAS-6939 (Oct): plotms goes into infinite loop with gridcols=6, gridrows=6. Fix already included in current new-style test/stable/pre-release packages newer than 4.2.24. Ready To Test. Tester: Juergen
- CAS-7014 (Oct): when using iteraxis in plotms, you need to deselect and reselect the current active tool in order to continue using it. Fix already included in current new-style test/stable packages newer than 4.4.6, plus upcoming pre-release. Ready To Test. Tester: Sarah; tested and resolved as fixed.
Single Dish (to be skipped during the meeting)
- CAS-5139 (Sep): Proper handling of flag information in sideband separation algorithm. Low priority item. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test; Moved to 4.3. Tester: Bunyo. Testing ongoing.
- CAS-6121 (Jan): sdgrid: 4.3 item. Latitude value in resulting scantable is reversed. Under Test. Tester: Patricio Nunez (was Shinya). Testing ongoing.
- CAS-6346: sdimaging creates a blank image if one of the correlations is flagged. Under Test in casapy-test/new-style stable package. Tester: Bunyo
- CAS-5785 (May 2014): drastic split speed discrepancies depending on whether spw is set or not. Input Required. Ticket back with reporter for more info. Known behavior for MSSelection. Some discussion of this item and related topics: split with spw (see also CAS-3666 below). It would be good to be able to select by spw on a large dataset. Will MSTransform have the same problem? Do MMSs help here? Also, Justo's note on this implies that this is a known issue with MSSelection (and not a split problem), but doesn't actually indicate if this is a known issue to be addressed or a known issue that we have to document and just live with. (Steve would also like to be able to do spw selection in asdm2ms - there may well be a separate ticket for this).
- CAS-3116 (Jun): Comprehensive computation of spectral index from image(s). Long history of testing this for the VLA. ALMA was holding off on testing this for now, pending the VLA testing. Some testing done, problems still found. Had been bumped to 4.3. Tester: Kristina (in discussion with Laura). Jeff had agreed look at this with Kristina to get a better handle on how to go forward with this, which may result in more related tickets being spawned. Set to Input required for comments from Steve, since it sounds like the tester and developer are at a bit of an impasse.
- CAS-4735 (Nov): imsmooth needs additional option for single dish use. Subtask of CAS-5844 (above). Open again. Tester: Tsuyoshi. Critical item. Code committed to trunk. 4.3 item. Some testing done, mostly works as intended. Input Required from Crystal for some remaining changes.
- CAS-3335 (May 2014): parallelized gaincal fails when trying to create scratch columns. Input Required from Claire (since May).
- CAS-5162 (Sep 2013): Improvements in flagging documentation and examples. Input Required from Science (via Jeff). This ticket has been left untouched since May 2013...
- CAS-6124: imfit subtasks:
- CAS-4538: migrate imfit input estimates from file to input parameters. Input Required (was "On Hold"). Subtask of CAS-6124. Ticket passed to Juergen, pending a CSSC discussion of what needs to be done and a scheduling of the work. Pushed back to 4.4.
- CAS-6234: imfit estimates should allow sky coordinates in addition to pixel values. Input Required (was "On Hold"). Subtask of CAS-6124. Ticket with Juergen, pending a CSSC discussion of what needs to be done and a scheduling of the work. Pushed back to 4.4.
- CAS-5996: immath unit- (and if relevant beam-) awareness. Input Required. Ticket with Juergen, pending a CSSC discussion of what needs to be done. Pushed back to 4.4.
- CAS-5597: CRTF doco improvements. Input Required. Discussion ongoing between Juergen and developer.
- CAS-5488: include beam size in header of SD image. Input Required. Ticket with Cat. EOC will provide input. Pushed back to 4.4.
- CAS-1596 (reopened Jun 2014): Add negation (!) to antenna, (spw and field list). Input Required. Passed to Juergen for prioritization.
- CAS-4748 (Dec 2012): Polarization selection does not select SIGMA. Input Required. Passed to Jeff for prioritization.
- CAS-5833 (Nov 2013): Enhanced Support for Flagging based on CalTable. Ticket stalled due to lack of requirements; passed to Jeff a long while ago.
- CAS-5886 (Dec 2013): bizarre clean boxes for large images. Awaiting input from one developer to another.
- CAS-6175 Plotms-vis-model (minus) normalization (visnorm) in gain,bandpass (seems to be missing now). Ticket with Rob for follow-up.
- CAS-6823 Memory consumption in wvrgcal seems large. Ticket with Lindsey.
- CAS-3614 Calibration and Analysis of Single Dish Polarization. Pushed back to post-4.3. Input from Tsuyoshi requested.
- CAS-4349 Amplitude calibration for single dish. Pushed back to post-4.3. Input from Tsuyoshi requested.
- CAS-2825 Support for Lissajous mapping. Pushed back to post-4.3. Input from Tsuyoshi requested. Discussion ongoing.
- CAS-5334 (Feb): Ellipse regions have wrong width (RA). Second fix committed. Was ARTT in previous casapy-test (r29326), set to Input Required for input from developer. Tester: Paul.
- CAS-6982 wvrgcal claims 8 antennas are bad even if the scan with bad data is flagged, and requires split(keepflags=False) to prevent this error and produce a normal result. Scheduled. Blocker. Todd working with Dirk on this. Dirk has committed one fix for this already (r31379 on trunk and 4.3 release branch r31380).
- CAS-7020 split() breaks on large dataset. Open. Blocker. Also affects mstransform. Ticket passed to Justo for investigation - ongoing.
PART 2: Items Listed for Informational Purposes (note that these will not normally be specifically discussed during the meeting unless someone raises them)
Unable to Test Items
- CAS-4469 (Jun+ 2013): Split with channel averaging is creating spurious spectral features and weight is wrong when there has been channel flagging. Subtask of CAS-5245. Had been "On Hold", with Crystal as the tester. This should be addressable as soon as the weights spectrum handling comes online as part of 4.3. Currently set to Open again, and parked with Mark R. for now. It cannot be user tested until weight spectrum is fixed. Are we getting close to having to think about this one again, yet?
- CAS-5844(Dec 2013): 4.3 imsmooth specification and testing targets. Container ticket only - see its subtasks (including CAS-4735 which is "ARTT"). Currently "Open" and assigned to developer. To be resolved when all subtasks are done.
- CAS-6433 (Apr): Implement a function to derive Jy/K factor from amplitude calibrator observation. Open. Currently with developer. Targeted for November Pipeline release.
- CAS-5379 - Subtle inconsistencies with other programs in Galactic Coordinates (Adam and Harvey). In a nutshell, shifts of ~0.2" are seen when taking data into other packages (e.g. DS9, IDL which both seem to agree with each other). It is unclear yet if this is an incorrect implementation in one or more packages, or possibly just a precision error. This is a subtle issue, and was pushed back to 4.3. Ticket stalled. Needs to be looked at by someone with lots of time. To be left as-is for now. This needs significant work, including new science papers on how to actually define the Galactic coordinate system? Needs casacore discussion; this can be part of that. Passed to Jeff for now. Pushed back to 4.4 (at the earliest).
- CAS-4636 (Oct 2012): Elevation dependent opacity application w/ Tsys. Still awaiting input from Science. Had been "On Hold" since August, awaiting data. Switched to Input Required and passed to Crystal for comment. Bumped back to 4.3. Work in this is "Unscheduled" until further notice.
- CAS-5879 include pixel rms in imfit fitting. Open. Blocker. Subtask of CAS-6124. Currently with Claire, but testing has paused, as it has additional dependencies (e.g. CAS-3476). 4.3 item.
- CAS-5084 (May): Testing multi-term support in pclean. Lots of feedback supplied by Kristina and Claire. On Hold (since August 2013) and assigned to Kumar pending class refactoring. To be left on hold, pending the refactored imager classes.
- CAS-5806 Mathematical prediction of post-gridding single dish beam. Formerly a 4.3+ Blocker, now "Critical". Developer has done some modelling, but... ? This is a "blocker of a different kind..." High priority (blocking further development). Currently Open. Crystal and Kumar had been in discussion, but this ticket has been quiet since (effectively) December.
- CAS-6243: sdimaging does not accept type numpy.string_ for fieldid. 4.3 item. Unscheduled in 4.3, pending identification of a suitable example case. Commit was r29988. Discussion ongoing. Tester: Todd.
- CAS-4592: plotms on 10.7 issues. Half fixed due to Qt updates. Was "ARTT" in 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 pre-release. Unscheduled now, pending availability of a 10.8 Mac for the developer. Tester: Nathan
Upcoming Ready to (Re)Test Items
Not Yet Assigned To Testers
See below "assigned" SD list.
Already Assigned To Testers
- CAS-5689 (Aug): spectral fitting results seem off Open again in 4.3, and back with developer. Tester: Dirk
- CAS-3532 (Sep): Incorporation of Alma Primary Beam in Mosaic. Was ARTT. Tester was Scott S., but ticket passed to Crystal for input. Some test imaging done. Scheduled. Pushed back to 4.4.
- CAS-5731 (Oct): Loading DS9 region files into the viewer produces a warning and does not load. Open; 4.3 item. Ticket back with developer. Tester: Jen.
- CAS-3517 (Aug): Improve remapping interface (Cal libraries). Input Required from developer. Tester: Steve. Some testing done, recommendations made, ticket back with developer. Discussion ongoing. Further callibrary work to be pushed out to 4.4 in Jira. Pushed back to 4.4.
- CAS-4663 (Oct 2012): specfit components/prompt/inf. Unscheduled (following input from Juergen). Slated for work, but expensive in terms of effort, so not a priority right now.
- CAS-5127 (May): Document ia toolkit methods. Status In Progress. Mark is working on this. Most of Juergen's prioritized list of 26 items has been done. Dates to be added his future documentation updates. Prioritized by Mark. Ongoing. ia.regrid docs will require more work. Still needs code commits. Mark to restart work on this under Linux soon.
- CAS-6595 (Oct): proper flagging information handling in sdplot. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test in new-style stable; 4.3 item. Tester: Bunyo. Testing ongoing.
- CAS-6587 (Oct): proper flagging information handling in sdfit. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test in new-style stable; 4.3 item. Tester: Bunyo. Issue identified, testing ongoing.
- CAS-6600 (Oct): proper flagging infomation in sdtpimaging. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test in new-style stable; 4.3 item. Tester: Bunyo
- CAS-6596 (Oct): proper flagging infomation handling in sdreduce. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test in new-style stable; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-6584 (Oct): proper flagging handling in sdcal. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test in new-style stable; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-6704 (Sep): Enable plotting data by raster scan row and raster visit. 4.3 item. Under Test in 4.3, pending availability of new user-testable packages in Chile. Commit was r31160. Tester: Tsuyoshi.
- CAS-6346 (Sep): sdimaging creates a blank image if one of the correlations is flagged. 4.3 item. Under Test in 4.3. Commit was r31039. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6585 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdcal2. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test in casapy-test/new-style stable; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD. Testing to to be combined with that of CAS-6571
- CAS-6571 (Jul): Take flag into account in single dish Tsys calibration table. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD. Testing to to be combined with that of CAS-6585
- CAS-6109 (Jul): sdlist: time range shift in scantable summary when scanaverage=True. Currently Under Test; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6589 (Jun): proper flagging information handling in sdflagmanager. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently Under Test; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6564 (Jul): sdplot: improper tick interval in plottype='azel'. Under Test in 4.3 casapy-test/new-style stable package. Tester: Patricio. Issue found with zooming: developer to investigate.
- CAS-6859 (Aug): Use new sdimaging task in simanalyze and simalma. Under Test in 4.3 casapy-test/new-style stable package. Passed to Bunyo for testing assignment.
- CAS-6467 (Aug): sdimaging uses the observatory position in AZEL-to-RADEC conversion. Under Test in 4.3 test/stable packages. Tester:Tsuyoshi. Improvements reported, testing ongoing.
- CAS-6348: sdmath needs non-nullstring for output file name. ARTT in 4.3 casapy-test/new-style stable packages. Tester: Patricio.
- CAS-6795: spw by list does not work in sdimaging. Under Test in 4.3, new-style stable package. Ticket with Bunyo.
- CAS-6702: Provide a way to select data by scan row in raster mapping. Under Test in recent new-style test/stable package. Tester: Tsuyoshi.
- CAS-6572: (Aug): A new baseline task that handles baseline table. Under test in latest 4.3 casapy-test/new-style stable packages. Mostly done. Ticket with Wataru/Kana.
- CAS-6168: enable plotter2 to change viewport size. Under Test (ASAP r2895) in casapy-test (r29326). Ticket with Takeshi. This was to be tested after the 4.2.2 release.
- 30-day snapshot of created vs. closed tickets.:
Details of Kumar's fix for the 4.3 MS backwards-compatibility issue
When dealing with some measurement sets that did not use the "Undefined" frame explicitly, Steve (and others) had encountered an issue that nevertheless manifested itself with the following error:
SEVERE Imager::open() (file /var/rpmbuild/BUILD/casapy422/casapy422-42.2.30986/code/synthesis/MeasurementEquations/Imager.cc, line 512) Caught Exception: TableMeasRefDesc error: old refcode Undefined does not exist anymore
In order to address this, Kumar added a standalone application called in mstransform apps directory, called fixspwbackport (available as of his r31271 commit to the trunk).
This basically removes the "Undefined" spectral type from the MS SPECTRAL_WINDOW subtable column headers, thus enabling the MS to be backported to casa 4.2.X or earlier.
Obviously if the MS does
explicitly use the "Undefined" frame then you should not
use this fix and the MS is not backwards portable.
The standalone applications are currently somewhat buried in the CASA tarballs path. Users should run casa-config --exec taql e.g. (or run it from the casa prompt). The casa prompt option is preferred since it (and its documentation) are the same for OSX or Linux.
This means that the user can run it outside CASA as follows:
casa-config -exec fixspwbackport my.ms
It can also be run from inside CASA, as follows: