CASA User Testing Meeting Minutes - 2014-08-05, 09:00 Socorro / 11:00 Charlottesville
Jeff (Acting Chair), Juergen, Crystal,
Mark R. (Chile), Brian (Chile),
- Socorro: AOC-317; IP: 184.108.40.206
- Charlottesville: Room 331; IP: 220.127.116.11
Minutes (Main Points Only)
Number of CASA Jira tickets with "Ready To Test" status (including EA, EU, JAO, Software-only tickets, but excluding Pipeline) prior to meeting: 104.
Number of CASA Jira tickets with "Ready To Test" status (including EA, EU, JAO, Software-only tickets) following meeting: ??.
- A new 4.3 Linux test package is has been published: r30639.
- The most current 4.2.2 pre-release (currently Linux only) package is r30491 (primarily targeting Pipeline requirements, but with bugfixes, plus some new NAOJ on gcwrap). This can be accessed via the '-r' option, e.g. 'casapy -r4.2.2'. For a full list of 4.2.2 commits, see https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/Software/CASA/Casa422Patch
- 4.2.1 is the current public release version for both Linux and OS X.
- If you are on a Red Hat 5 machine, you can access older versions via the '-r' option, e.g. 'casapy -r4.1.0'
- If you are on Red Hat 6 and need CASA 4.1, run it from here: /home/casa/packages/RHEL5/release/casapy-41.0.24668-001-64b/casapy.
- Darrell is back. New packages have been built: 4.2.2 package, and a new 4.3 casapy-test package.
- Mark R. will need to review and reassign any Jira tickets assigned to Scott & Josh.
- Weights in 4.2.2 (CAS-5929, plus misc. tickets). - Adam, Scott, Arielle. Quick status update? Similarly, where are we with recent testing of statwt? We need to make sure it does as expected in 4.2.2.
- SetJy: Had generally seems to be fixed (see also entry for CAS-5941 below), but Arielle had wanted to run one more test first. New issue identified, Tak should have just fixed this in r30702 and r30703.
- Status of importasdm work? (CAS-6220, CAS-2988) - Jeff?
- 4.2.2 Viewer and PlotMS testing - DAs
- CAS-6604 - Viewer parent, 4/5 subtasks remain Open.
- CAS-6605 - Testing mostly to be done by Pipeline group.
- Current status of imfit work? CAS-6124 and its subtasks. Brian had reported on this last time. His general sense was that it mostly looked fine at this point, with two lesser issues noted that have spawned tickets. Also, a minor adjustment was requested for the default value of NOISEFWHM. According to CAS-3476 following the meeting - commits are all to trunk and not merged into 4.2.2, so they are therefore effectively 4.3 items at this point. Claire had done some testing of this. It currently does not do what she expected it to do. It is better than in 4.1, but is still not reproducing what shed expect for a point source with noise. The help file might need to be updated too. She had wanted to do a bit more, and was then going to update the appropriate Jira ticket.
- CAS-6721 importevla / asdm2ms fails on JVLA dataset in 4.2.2. Blocker. Ticket currently with Michel. Cause identified, proposed solution is to revert to the situation of 4.2.1. Steve?
- CAS-5806 Mathematical prediction of post-gridding single dish beam. Blocker. Crystal and Kumar still in discussions. This is more a matter of understanding what the system is doing. In practice, this probably needs input from Todd as well. With him and Crystal away on travel, this is unlikely to move forward in the next few weeks or so.
- General reminder to keep an eye PlotMS reliability and report any reproducible issues...
- The "nag list" and "input required" items
- Other testing items specifically raised?
New Testing Assignments (see relevant section below)
- Assignment of any other "To Be Assigned" Items. 4.3 testing item assignment a lower priority than remaining 4.2.2 and subject to the availability of free testers.
- The next meeting will take place on TBD (Mark R. will be away until August 27th).
- Any Other Business: TBD
New Action Items Arising
PART 1: Items To Be Possibly Covered During Meetings
Propose to Close Items
Items Overdue for Status Updates (i.e. the "Nag List")
- CAS-5836 (Nov): 4.3 item. Create new task imrebin. ARTT in casapy-test r29326. Commit to trunk was r29786. Probably a fairly high priority for testing, as there will almost certainly be a need to iterate on this. It was previously decided that this was to be left with Adam to look at in June. Tester: Adam.
- CAS-5720 (Oct): 4.2 item. change tooltip for new histogram functionality tool. ARTT. Tester: Paul (eventually). Switched to "Input Required" and passed to Crystal, so that she and Adam can comment on preferred behavior. Adam will help Crystal with this.
- CAS-5780 (Nov): Regridding a VLA image onto a GBT image fails to generate the expected warning message. Ticket repeatedly pinged. Input Required from Adam (in the form of example data). This has been awaiting input since November. Adam has a dataset in mind now for this.
Items Currently Undergoing Testing
- CAS-6721 importevla / asdm2ms fails on JVLA dataset in 4.2.2. Blocker. Ticket passed to Brian Kent (and then perhaps Steve?). Currently ARTT.
- CAS-5191 (Mar): Add gain threshold parameter to fluxscale. ARTT (r28480) in the latest 4.3 casapy-test. Tester: Crystal
- CAS-6663 (Jun): imfit failure if major or minor axes are set as fixed in the estimates file. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r30010. Tester: Todd.
- CAS-6759 (Jul): memory leak in imstat task. ARTT in current 4.3 casapy-test. Commit was r30487. Tester: Nathan
- CAS-6533 (Jul): imregrid improperly rotates coordinates in converting from GALACTIC to J2000. ARTT in current 4.3 casapy-test. Commit was r30612. Tester: Paul
- CAS-5844(Dec 2013): 4.3 imsmooth specification and testing targets. See also its subtasks (including CAS-4735 which is "ARTT"). Currently "Open" and assigned to developer. Work in progress.
- CAS-5848( 2014): 4.3. enhancements for imsmooth. Subtask of CAS-5844. ARTT (r30554) in 4.3. Tester: Juergen.
- CAS-3666: split on spws gives errors for different correlation shapes. Blocker. Had been stuck On Hold, but is causing problems for the VLA pipeline now, so needs to be fixed as soon as possible. The awaited mstransform and split2 functionality has now been committed. 4.3 item. ARTT in 4.3. Tester: Jen (but should it perhaps be reassigned to someone in Socorro instead?). New split rollout deferred to 4.3.
- CAS-5893 (May): 4.3 item. add the ability to write a spectral profile to an ASCII file in the ia tool. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r29681. Tester: Todd
- CAS-6749 (Jun): imhead: mode='list' does not work for decimated images with 'restfreq'. ARTT in 4.3. Already fixed in trunk. tester: Juergen.
- CAS-3116 (Jun): Comprehensive computation of spectral index from image(s). Laura Perez had been testing this for the VLA. ALMA will hold off on testing this for now, pending the VLA testing. Some testing done, problems still found. Had been bumped to 4.3. Latest commits are ARTT in 4.3. Tester: Kristina (in discussion with Laura). Jeff had agreed look at this with Kristina to get a better handle on how to go forward with this, which may result in more related tickets being spawned.
- CAS-3476 Reporting of uncertainties in IMFIT. Blocker. ARTT in 4.3 (latest commit was r29487). Related to CAS-5879. Tester: Brian (with others)
- CAS-5975 (Dec): impv: Support specifying input slice width as a world (angular) measure. Open again now, Most recent commit was r30121. 4.3 item. Subtask of CAS-5835. Tester: Nathan (was Juergen). Some testing done recently by Nathan.
- CAS-5758 (Nov): 4.3(?) item. casafeather: the low convolved, and weighted needs to include the 'scaled' label. ARTT in 4.3. Juergen and Brian talked about this. Most recent commit was r29475. Tester: Juergen.
- CAS-6073 Feb 2014): 4.3 item. Improve line overlay behavior (in viewer). ARTT in 4.3. Tester: Crystal. Tested in casapy-test r29326 and mostly works. A few additional tweaks in the latest commit still to be checked.
- CAS-6232 (Mar): writing version numbers in GUIs. ARTT in 4.3. Most recent commit to trunk was r29373. Tester: Juergen.
- CAS-5743 (Oct): 4.2 item. spectral viewer - once right mouse button was used, left mouse won't work anymore. ARTT in 4.3. The remaining issue is thought to be already fixed in the trunk. Tester: Sarah
- CAS-4718 (April): Specfit should deal with channelization (minimum bar ~ warning). ARTT in 4.3. Most recent commit to trunk was r29337. Tester: Adam (for comment on wording; may need to be reassigned if additional testing needed).
- CAS-6198 (Feb): 4.3 item. Make lazy filler work on ASDMs with mixed shape data description. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r28603. Parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: Dirk
- CAS-6038 (Feb 2014): 4.3 item. toolkit inline help now producing unreadable output. ARTT. Tester: Mark R.
- CAS-5418 (Dec): XML markup in inline tools documentation is not always parsed correctly. ARTT for 4.3. r28452. Tester: Mark R.
Single Dish (to be skipped during the meeting)
- CAS-6181: SD processing needs to incorporate data weights. Currently set to ARTT. Previously identified as an important ticket to track. Some extensive comments on ticket within the last month in response to Crystal's questions. Ticket was with Wataru for unit test development. Issue noted with handling of TIME values in Tsys table. Ticket passed to Crystal for initial testing.
- CAS-4735 (Nov): imsmooth needs additional option for single dish use. Subtask of CAS-5844 (above). ARTT. Tester: Shinya (may need to be reassigned?). Critical item. Code committed to trunk. 4.3 item. Some testing done. Ticket pinged (again).
- CAS-5139 (Sep): Proper handling of flag information in sideband separation algorithm. Low priority item. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.2.2+ item. Tester: Bunyo. Testing done, small bug identified, reproduced and fixed. Should be testable in current pre-release.
- CAS-6121 (Jan): sdgrid: 4.3 item. Latitude value in resulting scantable is reversed. ARTT. Tester: Shinya. Testing ongoing. Ticket pinged (again).
- CAS-3335 (May 2014): parallelized gaincal fails when trying to create scratch columns. Input Required from Claire.
- CAS-5785 (May 2014): drastic split speed discrepancies depending on whether spw is set or not. Input Required from Robert H.
- CAS-5162 (Sep 2013): Improvements in flagging documentation and examples. Input Required from Science (via Jeff). This ticket has been left untouched since May 2013...
- CAS-5942: toggle warning messages in ia tool . Input Required. Ticket passed to Remy to work with the developer on this. Ticket pinged.
- CAS-6346: sdimaging creates a blank image if one of the correlations is flagged. Input Required. Some input already from Crystal, discussion not totally concluded on this. Ticket now back with Crystal.
- CAS-4049: Fold SpectralFitter into ImageProfileFitter. Input Required (was "On Hold"). Passed to Andy Hale for input. Ticket pinged.
- CAS-6124: imfit subtasks:
- CAS-4538: migrate imfit input estimates from file to input parameters. Input Required (was "On Hold"). Subtask of CAS-6124. Ticket passed to Juergen, pending a CSSC discussion of what needs to be done and a scheduling of the work.
- CAS-6234: imfit estimates should allow sky coordinates in addition to pixel values. Input Required (was "On Hold"). Subtask of CAS-6124. Ticket with Juergen, pending a CSSC discussion of what needs to be done and a scheduling of the work.
- CAS-6799 Infinite loop in plotbandpass. Blocker. Bug traced, fix going into analysisUtils this week.
- CAS-6787 Poor single-dish OFF subtraction in 4.2.2 (r29969). Blocker. A fix has been committed for the 4.2.2 release branch (a fix is already in trunk). ALMA EOC testing ongoing.
- CAS-5806 Mathematical prediction of post-gridding single dish beam. Blocker. Developer has done some modelling, but... ? This is a "blocker of a different kind..." High priority (blocking further development). Crystal and Kumar had been in discussion, but this ticket has been quiet for several months now.
PART 2: Items Listed for Informational Purposes (note that these will not normally be specifically discussed during the meeting unless someone raises them)
"ARTT" Items Pending Tester Assignment
Includes a lot of new 4.3 items!
- CAS-6508 (Jul): 4.2.2 item. Resizing the plotms window in CASA 4.3 doesn't properly resize the tabs in the left-hand panel. Commit was r30427 (release branch). Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (DA?)
- CAS-6164 Running setjy several times on different source / spw selections sometimes clears previous model data Blocker. ARTT in casapytest now. Had previously been resolved, but reopened as it affects EVLA data too. 4.3 item. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Scott Schnee/Mark Lacy?)
- CAS-6475 (Jul): plotbandpass could use some single column subplot options. ARTT in 4.3 casapy-test. Parked with Mark R. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-6742 (Jul): ia.fitprofile returns different results every time the method is invoked on an identical image. ARTT in 4.3 casapy-test. Parked with Mark R. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-6174 (Mar): 4.3 item. Plotms-Add units to axis labels. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r29070 (so might even be in 4.2.2?). Parked with Mark R. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-6179 (Jul): 4.3 item. Make a wrapper of hanningsmooth to use the MSTransform framework. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r30273. Tester: TBD (previously Sarah - could be again?).
- CAS-6727 (Jul): 4.3 item. imhead should be able to return the median of perplanebeams. Commit was r30431. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (maybe DA?)
- CAS-6736 (Jul): 4.3 item. imsmooth(targetres=True) creates an output image even when it is unable to reach the target resolution. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r30345. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (maybe DA?)
- CAS-6738 (Jun): 4.3 item. ImageConcat polarization concatenation issue. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r30256. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (maybe Nathan?)
- CAS-6033 (Jun): 4.3 item. setjy gets phase confused when a solar system object has more than one field id in a ms. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r30190. Parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Probably Arielle?)
- CAS-6726 (Jun): 4.3 item. imsubimage: the overwrite parameter does not appear in the inputs list. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r30163. Parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Probably a DA).
- CAS-6725 (Jun): 4.3 item. imsubimage cannot handle directory paths in the second image filename in a mask expression. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r30165. Parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Maybe Nathan?).
- CAS-5238 (Jun): new feature: ia.imageconcat() to sort images automatically. 4.3+ item. Commit was r30118. ARTT in 4.3. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester TBD.
- CAS-6491 (Jun): Check behavior of listobs with respect to ephemeris objects. Currently ARTT. Tester: TBD
- CAS-5779 (May): imstat doesn't return a flux for an image with unit K. Commit r29844, ARTT in 4.3. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (DA?).
- CAS-6484 (May): Add band center to displayed quantities in ListObs SPW summary. Commit r29772, ARTT in 4.3. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Probably a DA).
- CAS-6497 (May): newestimates file not written by IMFIT in some cases. 4.3 item. Commit r29743, ARTT in 4.3. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Brian M.?).
- CAS-6531 (May): immoments could use a better error message. 4.3 item. Commit r29713. ARTT in 4.3. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (DA?).
- CAS-5904 (May): msmd needs a fieldsforsource method. 4.3 item. Commit r29871. ARTT in 4.3. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (DA?).
- CAS-6459 (May): msmd needs a method to get spw names. 4.3 item. Commit r29685. ARTT in 4.3. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (DA?).
- CAS-6511: Implement function='flux' in ImageCollapser. Subtask of CAS-6354. ARTT in 4.3. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-6342 (Mar): Viewer: Log Scale on Color Axis. ARTT in 4.3 (r29379). Ticket with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Sarah?)
- CAS-6290 (Apr): predictcomp bombs without write permission, and the prefix parameter does not work. Most recent 4.3 commit was r29300. Open in 4.3. Ticket with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-3699 (Apr): region parameter in ia tools method should optionally use region in image. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r29338. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD
- CAS-5192 (Jun): imfit displays "ra" and "dec" if the direction coordinate is not in an equatorial reference frame. ARTT in 4.3/4.4 (commit was 30106). Parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD.
Unable to Test Items
- CAS-4261 (Apr): after 4.0 release remove ia.setboxregion(). Change has been made. Plan is to leave ticket with Mark R. for now, and once this has been available to testers for a month (say, until the end of August 2014), resolve it unless there are specific related problems encountered. Effectively implicitly ARTT now.
- CAS-6433 (Apr): Implement a function to derive Jy/K factor from amplitude calibrator observation. On Hold. Currently with developer. Set to "On Hold" for now, pending further progress at the observatories.
- CAS-5379 - Subtle inconsistencies with other programs in Galactic Coordinates (Adam and Harvey). In a nutshell, shifts of ~0.2" are seen when taking data into other packages (e.g. DS9, IDL which both seem to agree with each other). It is unclear yet if this is an incorrect implementation in one or more packages, or possibly just a precision error. This is a subtle issue, and was pushed back to 4.3. Ticket stalled. Needs to be looked at by someone with lots of time. To be left as-is for now. This needs significant work, including new science papers on how to actually define the Galactic coordinate system? Needs casacore discussion; this can be part of that. Passed to Jeff for now.
- CAS-4636 (Oct 2012): Elevation dependent opacity application w/ Tsys. Still awaiting input from Science (since February). Had been "On Hold" since August, awaiting data. Switched to Input Required and passed to Crystal for comment. Bumped back to 4.3. Placed "On Hold" until further notice.
- CAS-4469 (Jun+ 2013): Split with channel averaging is creating spurious spectral features and weight is wrong when there has been channel flagging. Subtask of CAS-5245. Had been "On Hold", with Crystal as the tester. This should be addressable as soon as the weights spectrum handling comes online as part of 4.3. Currently set to Open again, and parked with Mark R. for now. It cannot be user tested until weight spectrum is fixed (a CASA 4.3 item). Are we getting close to having to think about this one again, yet?
- CAS-5879 include pixel rms in imfit fitting. Open. Subtask of CAS-6124. Currently with Claire, but testing has paused, as it has additional dependencies (e.g. CAS-3476). 4.3 item.
- CAS-5084 (May): Testing multi-term support in pclean. Lots of feedback supplied by Kristina and Claire. On Hold (since August 2013) and assigned to Kumar pending class refactoring. To be left on hold, pending the refactor.
- CAS-6178 (Apr): Make a wrapper of split to use the MSTransform framework. Open in 4.3. Ticket with developer for now. Tester: TBD.
- CAS-6220 (Mar): Enable importasdm to read flags from the binary ASDM data. Possibly ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r28609. Ticket with Dirk for now. To be tested down in Chile by someone to be identified by Denis. On paper, the fix is included, but the current casapy-test package was throwing an error for importasdm, so leaving flagged as "RTT" for now.
- CAS-2988 (May): Make importasdm and MeasTable work with the JPL Horizon ephemerides for solar system objects via the "COMET" mechanism of Measures. Currently flagged as RTT in 4.3, but awaiting ASDMs with ephemeris tables and diameter information in the Source table. Tester: TBD (Dirk?)
Upcoming Ready to (Re)Test Items
Not Yet Assigned To Testers
- CAS-5359 (May): total integration time calculated incorrectly. Commit r30645. RTT in 4.3, pending a newer test package. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD (Jen?).
- CAS-6802 (May): Noting as "RTT", pending the next available casapy-test package. RTT in 4.3, pending a newer test package. Ticket parked with Mark R. for now. Tester: TBD
See below "assigned" SD list.
Already Assigned To Testers
- CAS-6751 (Jul): 4.2.2 item. Next iteration button causes plotms to crash . Commit was r30443 (release branch). Tester: Cat (provisionally).
- CAS-5941: intent selection in setjy may have issues. Tried to resolve this one twice already. Can we permanently resolve now? Tester: Arielle. Some more testing done, bug identified, should have just been fixed in r30702 and r30703.
- CAS-4592: plotms on 10.7 issues. Half fixed due to Qt updates. Was "ARTT" in 4.2.1 and 4.2.2 pre-release. On Hold now, pending availability of a 10.8 Mac for the developer. Tester: Nathan
- CAS-6693: importfits should warn the user about existence of more than one HDU. RTT in casapy-test, pending a new user-testable package. Tester: Todd
- CAS-3532 (Sep): Incorporation of Alma Primary Beam in Mosaic. Was ARTT. Tester was Scott S., but ticket passed to Crystal for input. Some test imaging done. Switched from "Input Required" to Open and passed over to Kumar for more work from him. Ticket pinged.
- CAS-5334 (Feb): Ellipse regions have wrong width (RA). Second fix committed. Was ARTT in previous casapy-test (r29326), set back to Open for input from developer. Tester: Paul
- CAS-5731 (Oct): Loading DS9 region files into the viewer produces a warning and does not load. Open; 4.3 item. Ticket back with developer. Tester: Jen.
- CAS-3517 (Aug): Improve remapping interface (Cal libraries). Input Required from developer. Tester: Steve. Some testing done, recommendations made, ticket back with developer. Discussion ongoing. Further callibrary work to be pushed out to 4.3 in Jira. Ticket pinged a few times now, on the period of about once/month...
- CAS-4663 (Oct 2012): specfit components/prompt/inf. On hold (following input from Juergen). Slated for work, but expensive in terms of effort, so not a priority right now.
- CAS-5127 (May): Document ia toolkit methods. Status In Progress. Mark is working on this. Most of Juergen's prioritized list of 26 items has been done. Dates to be added his future documentation updates. Prioritized by Mark. Ongoing. ia.regrid docs will require more work. Still needs code commits. Mark waiting on OS X 10.7 build. Bumped to 4.3 release, due to OS X-based build issues. Mark should be able to work on this under Linux instead soon.
- CAS-6243: sdimaging does not accept type numpy.string_ for fieldid. 4.3 item. ARTT in 4.3. Commit was r29988. Ticket left with developer for now. Tester: Todd.
- CAS-6585 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdcal2. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD. Testing to to be combined with that of CAS-6571
- CAS-6571 (Jul): Take flag into account in single dish Tsys calibration table. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD. Testing to to be combined with that of CAS-6585
- CAS-6109 (Jul): sdlist: time range shift in scantable summary when scanavarege=True. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6591 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdimaging. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6599 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdstat. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6592 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdimprocess. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6597 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdsave. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6594 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdmath. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6593 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdlist. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently RTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6583 (Jul): proper flagging information handling in sdbaseline. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6586 (Jun): proper flagging information handling in sdcoadd. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6589 (Jun): proper flagging information handling in sdflagmanager. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6588 (Jun): proper flagging information handling in sdflag. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6582 (Jun): proper flagging information handling in sdaverage. Subtask of CAS-1756. Currently ARTT; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6598 (Jun): proper flagging information handling in sdscale. Subtask of CAS-1756. Marked as ARTT by developer; 4.3 item. Ticket passed to Bunyo. Tester: TBD
- CAS-6168: enable plotter2 to change viewport size. ARTT (ASAP r2895) in casapy-test (r29326). Ticket with Takeshi. To be tested after 4.2.2 release.
- CAS-6348: sdmath needs non-nullstring for output file name. ARTT in 4.3, pending a new test package. Ticket with Bunyo.
- Other new 4.3 SD items all currently set to ARTT in Jira, all assigned to EA (Bunyo) for testing/testing reassignment; subtasks of CAS-5526: Re-design single dish task interfaces:
- CAS-6162 - Update the single dish chapter of cookbook for CASA 4.2.2.: Open. Assigned to Bunyo at present. Juergen has provided a LaTeX file to start from. 4.2.2 item.
- CAS-6564 (Jul): sdplot: improper tick interval in plottype='azel'. ARTT in 4.3 casapy-test package. Passed to Bunyo for testing assignment.