CASA User Testing Meeting Minutes - 2013-03-12, 09:00 Socorro / 11:00 Charlottesville
Mark Rawlings (Chair), Kim Scott, Adam Leroy, Scott Schnee, Deb Shepherd, Steve Myers, Kristina Nyland, Jen Meyer, Claire Chandler, Crystal Brogan, Tony Remijan, Bryan Butler, Juergen Ott
Room 331; IP:
Minutes (Main Points Only)
New test build available
Action on status of new stable.
Changes since last casapy-test (I think):
- asap: svn.atnf.csiro.au/asap/trunk up to r2800
- casacore: svn.cv.nrao.edu/svn/casa/trunk/casacore up to r23262
- code: svn.cv.nrao.edu/svn/casa/trunk/code up to r23259
- gcwrap: svn.cv.nrao.edu/svn/casa/trunk/gcwrap up to r23261
Subsequent 4.1 testing to be done on (pre-)release branch.
- Public releases done twice / year
- Feature Freeze Dates: March 15th, September 15th (passed for 4.1)
- Public Release Dates: April 15th, October 15th
Only when a new test version is published (approximately weekly) will be the point at which items marked as Ready To Test (RTT) go to being Approved as Ready To Test (ARTT). Once the changes have been made, Mark will notify Crystal, Bryan and Juergen accordingly.
Planning Cycle for the Next Release
Juergen and Bryan had been discussing this. Any updates? Meeting will take place for ALMA, and VLA, run by Crystal and Bryan. April 17th. Anyone wants to raise anything, please contactr your local subsystem scientist./
Current testing items/issues (see also Google spreadsheet workbook)
Spreadsheet available here (still under development)
Items of note to be mentioned here:
Any Other Business
The next meeting will take place in two weeks' time.
Running List of Action Items
Standard Template Format:
- Item Description:
- Date Assigned:
- Due Date: