CASA Software Engineering Project: Switch to Google Code Casacore
CASA will shut down its fork of casacore and replace it with casacore from Google Code
. This decision was made some time ago, and discussed at the 2013 CASA Developer's Meeting
. This project will consolidate and wrap up work on this task.
Members - actively working on this project.
Customers - providing requirements.
Collaborators - may assist with project, but are not directly responsible for deliverables.
- List tasks required to complete the switch.
- For each task, list prerequisites.
- Assign responsibilities for each task
- Some responsibilities will have to be negotiated, not assigned.
- Changes to CASA to build with Google Code casacore.
- Instructions to developers to build with Google Code casacore.
- Procedure for CASA developers to commit to Google Code casacore.
Things to do, so far:
- Negotiate agreement with casacore developers on
- Responsibility for correcting failures detected in CASA build and test environments by commits to casacore by other organizations.
- CASA responsibility for correcting failures detected in other other organizations build and test environments by commits to casacore by CASA.
- Shutdown of NRAO casacore fork.
- Switch CASA from building with the NRAO casacore fork to building with Google Code casacore.
- Switch over on a CASA branch.
- Merge changes to CASA trunk.
Project tasks are tracked with Jira sub-tasks under this project's master task. See CAS-6137