CASA Software Engineering Project: Build CASA on OS X 10.9
Quick and dirty: get CASA to build on OS X 10.9.
Status: See CAS-5391
- Apple publishes OS X 10.9, and
- an OS X 10.9 computer is allocated to this project.
Get CASA 4.2.0 trunk building on an OS X 10.9 system as quickly as possible.
Use these results to feed requirements into the project Build a CASA 3rd Party Package Deployment Pipeline
As part of this project, we shall deliver
- A list of packages required.
- Instructions for installing these packages to setup a CASA OS X 10.9 build computer.
Requirements are incomplete and vague
- Complete this project as quickly as possible with available computer hardware.
(Note: replace this note with a one paragraph summary of the design for this project, a short bullet list of design details, or link(s) other pages documenting the design for this project.)
(Note: replace this note with a one paragraph summary of the implementation for this project, a short bullet list of implementation details, or link(s) other pages documenting the implementation for this project. Often, this will be a bullet list including the location for any source code in change control and any user accounts or computers required by this project.)
Project tasks are tracked with Jira sub-tasks under this project's master task. See CAS-5391