CASA Coordination Team - 03 November 2017

10:00 ET/8:00 MT/16:00 CET

Rooms: ER-245, SOC-280

Hub: 192.33.117.12##8110
Phone: 434-817-6524

Attending:

Agenda
  • CUC presentation coordination
  • Previous action items follow-up
  • Internal stakeholder meeting follow ups
Action Items:

(from before)
  • Communication
    • Morgan to look into who has ICT JIRA/wiki access, circulate list to ALMA CASA folks to see who wants/needs ICT access - in process
  • Algorithm development
    • Urvashi to summarize things we will need to think about when integrating new algorithms
  • RACI
    • Review roles, discuss changes (if any) in next meeting
(new)

-- MorganGriffith - 2017-11-02
Topic revision: r3 - 2017-11-03, MorganGriffith
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback