Monday Morning Meeting DATE

  • IP:
  • Phone: (434) 817-6524


  • Socorro: Kumar, George, Pam, Martin, Tak
  • CV: Anand, Jen, Akeem, Andy, Dave, Darrell
  • Garching: Federico, Enrique
  • SCO:

News / Meetings / Visitors

  • ESO visit to Socorro -- Sandra will send a list of tickets that need discussion; will travel on Sunday.

Build, Release

  • 5.0 Status
    • Documentation - still working on this
      • George checked in documentation changes; when Dave did this hea had to submit a pull request to get it into master.
      • We need to think through the workflow for updating XML content.
    • New blocker: CAS-10230 -- enable external use of tools for ADMIT and analysis Utils.
  • Kumar will circulate suggestions about improving workflow.
  • There is an error with Ville's command to find a common git ancestor. Pam will send out an email with a suggested fix.
  • Dave is having issues with packaged version. Will wait for Ville.

Verification Testing

  • Andy and Akeem are out for training the whole week of June 5-9
    • Email response will be spotty
  • pipeline and statwt2 tests are failing on OSX 10.11 and 10.12
    • Brian is aware of the error, investigation continues
    • statwt2 issue: failing on the channel binning test
      • Dave - any ideas on this?

Validation Testing

  • 5.0 testing on going
  • Tclean testing ongoing; lots of subtickets open for testing.
  • Plone testing -- number under validation droopped belwo 100 last week
  • Mstransform ticket will be taken by Jen.



  • When users build their own task, the produced code is not parallelilizable. This has to do with the way tasks are initialized. ESO is working on this.
  • ESO pipeline meeting this week




Developer Reports

Monday Meeting
  • Sanjay Bhatnagar
  • Sandra Castro
  • Lindsey Davis
  • Pam Ford
  • Enrique Garcia
    • Continue work on CAS-9679: Consider removing spw parsing in the configuration of ChannelAverageTVI
  • Bob Garwood
  • Kumar Golap
  • Jeff Kern
  • David Mehringer
  • George Moellenbrock
    • Fixed single quotes in cal task docs (CAS-9673 and related)
    • JIRA, JIRA, JIRA: Organized 5.1 work for June and July
    • Created CAS-10227 (to Tak): fluxscale scientifically in correct if (f.d.) reference field included among transfer fields
    • Consultations with VLASS folks on polcal issues
  • Dirk Petry
  • Martin Pokorny
  • Federico M Pouzols
    • ESO ALMA Pipeline meeting this week in Garching Tue-Thu
    • Following up CAS-5808 "rflag's use of timedev and timedevscale parameters" (CLI and parameters for RFlag calculate/apply)
    • Working on CAS-9089 "Automatic Generation of Antenna Position Corrections for ALMA"
  • Urvashi Rao
  • Darrell Schiebel
  • Ville Suoranta
  • Takahiro Tsutsumi
Friday NAOJ Meeting
  • Kanako Sugimoto
  • Wataru Kawasaki
  • Masaya Kuniyoshi
  • Takeshi Nakazato
  • Renaud Miel
-- AndyHale - 2017-06-01
Topic revision: r5 - 2017-06-29, JaredCrossley
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback