We talked about providing checkin access to the repository but this doesn't really solve the issue. Instead we propose the following: Any NAUG member can get the task file and do the following:
cp /home/ballista/casa/daily/code/xmlcasa/scripts/taskname.py .
vi/emacs it to alter the help
CASA <1>: from taskname import * # This will allow you to do view changes to the help
help taskname # Will show the new help
CASA 2007 Calendar
Steve Myers is here until the end of February.
Crystal Brogan is here until Feb 9; Rob Reid is here until Feb 16.
ALMA TST5 Pre-testing starts Feb 12
Shannon Jaeger (U Calgary) will be here the week of the 12th to work on plotxy issues
User Support - current week
- seg fault if give bad field in plotxy
- fluxscale informationOpen issue of logging output not easy to filter.
- fluxscale should set the flux in the SU table
- clarification of flagxy diskwrite parameter
- Need unset flags in flagxy
- want to expend scope of flags
- need time averaging in plotxy/flagxy
- asap/matplotlib issues
- fluxscale/accum bug(still in progress)
- can't protect names of tasksPython-baby!
- ft needs more selection facilities (spectral window)
- logger performanceStarts a new file for each session.