Backlinks to CrystalBrogan in all Webs (Search Main Web only)

Results from Main web retrieved at 01:19 (Local)

30Dor_band3
Results from Cycle 0 ALMA Observations of 30 Dor at Band 3 Masked HCO moment map with clump ids (names match profiles in the pdf files below) * hcop_maskedmo...
ALMADevelopmentGroup
Edit this topic to add a description to the ALMADevelopmentGroup
ALMAStatusTalksArchive
Archive of Slides from Older ALMA "Status" Talks Date Title Author Venue PPT PDF 2009 06 01 ALMA Current Status Chris Wilson McMaster: Pre...
AmmoniaTalks
Last Modified: Main.AlWootten 30 Nov 2018 CV AUD SOC 280 GB Basement phone Tuesday Dec 4 2018 * ER Auditorium (NRAO HQ, Edgemont Road) connections ...
CVStarFormationGroup
CVStarFormationGroup * Member list (comma separated list): * Set GROUP = Main.RemyIndebetouw, Main.KelseyJohnson, Main.CrystalBrogan, Main.ScottSchnee, Ma...
CVSummerStudents07
2007 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information Last Update: Main.JeffMangum 25 July 2007 Table of Contents: General Information Most information prese...
CVSummerStudents08
2008 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information Last Update: Main.JeffMangum 8 August 2008 Table of Contents: General Information Most information pres...
CVSummerStudents2016
2016 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information Last Update: Main.JimBraatz June 17, 2016 Charlottesville Summer Student Calendar General Information Most...
CVSummerStudents2018
2018 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information General Information Useful links: * Charlottesville Summer Student Calendar * Main summer student page...
CVSummerStudents2019
2019 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information General Information Useful links: * Charlottesville Summer Student Calendar * Main summer student page...
CVSummerStudentsB2015
2015 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information Last Update: Main.AlisonPeck 10 May 2015 Charlottesville Summer Student Calendar General Information Mos...
GBT_H2O_Survey
NAME D(Mpc) previous rms Ref Notes UM 311 22.6 WR, HII Mrk 996 21.7 WR Maffei 2 3.11 12 (1.1) 1 Therm NGC 1156 ...
H2O_GBT_Survey
Main.CrystalBrogan 2009 11 30 ! * Protect some private topics * Set ALLOWTOPICVIEW = Main.CrystalBrogan * Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = Main.CrystalBrogan
IRDC_Survey
Source SIMBAD RA J2000 DEC J2000 vLSR (link) VLA Pts VLA Lines VLA Cont. GBT SMA CARMA Wang H2O data Katie Crystal Bill Notes and other data G10.74 0.126 link 1...
NAASCCoffeeTeam
Team 4 ~ "NAASC" ~ Afternoon Coffee Team, at 3 p.m. Members: Main.CrystalBrogan, Main.AaronEvans, Main.JohnHibbard, Main.RemyIndebetouw, Main.MarkLacy, Main.Harve...
NRAOStaffGroup
Edit this topic to add a description to the NRAOStaffGroup
NorthAmericanDataDeliveryGroup
* Member list (comma separated list): * Set GROUP = Main.ScottSchnee, Main.MarkLacy, Main.CarolLonsdale, Main.JohnHibbard, Main.CrystalBrogan, Main.AlWoott...
SamplePresentationsPageALMA
ALMA Presentations Introduction This page is for internal NAASC use. It presents an archive of slides from past talks that we can use for reference, and for bor...
StrategicPlanningGroup
StrategicPlanningGroup * Member list: * Set GROUP = Main.AdrianRussell, Main.ChrisCarilli, Main.ClaireChandler, Main.CrystalBrogan, Main.DaleFrail, Main.E...
Test
Main.CrystalBrogan 2009 11 30
Number of topics: 20

Results from ALMA web retrieved at 01:19 (Local)

17Aug07Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Face to Face meeting August 17, 2007 Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 2007 08 17 ...
2006f2f
Charges and final reports Friday, September 29 2006 * 08:45 09:00 Closed Session * 09:00 09:15 Welcome from Fred Lo * 09:15 10:15 Project Status (E...
22June20Agenda
* Topic: ANASAC Telecon * Time: Jun 22, 2020 11:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) Join Zoom Meeting https://zoom.us/j/97142355541 Meeting ID: 971 ...
7May20Agenda
ANASAC Telecon 2pm EDT May 7 * Join Zoom Meeting https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88646015469 Meeting ID: 886 4601 5469 One tap mobile 13017158592,,88646015469# US...
ALMAAnalysisQuestions
Questions on image analysis Q1: Is the viewer caching my image? * A: Q2: How do I create the final 3x3 image overlay in this guide? I tried to do it, but the...
ALMATigerTeamMtg2011Feb10
Tiger Team Meeting Feb. 10, 2011 * Update on Science Verification Planning * Probably TWHya and NGC3256 * Status of ES configurations * http://j...
ALMATigerTeamMtg2011Feb17
Feb 17 Tiger Team Agenda Location: CV ER Auditorium 192.33.117.18 NA: 866 560 2652 Toll: 517 308 7468 pass: 2652628 1 How to get to CSV JIRA 1 Using wv...
ALMATigerTeamMtg2011March3
March 3, 2011 Tiger Team Connection details: IP: 192.33.117.17 (NRAO CV RM209) Toll free: 866 560 2652 Toll: 517 308 7468 Passcode: 2652628 Attendees: Crysta...
AlPage
Team Goals 1 Interaction with JAO/feedback, Level 3 quality assurance (QA3) * Purpose: assess data to assist the CSV team in understanding of the data, a...
CASA_Offline_Splat_list
This page describes the Spectral Line lists that will be used for Offline CASA ALMA has a high level requirement that all user software must be able to run in an ...
DataReducWorkshop
ALMA Staff Data Reduction Workshop September 8/9 2011 Format of most sessions will be informal answering "homework" questions and discussion. Only a few presentat...
GenerateReducScript
generateReducScript Return to directory of CASA extensions This function generates a CASA reduction script for an ALMA dataset. It is maintained by E. Villard. ...
PipelineTestingMar2013
Testing of March 2013 heuristics * Newer results are on the May2013 wiki and Sep2013 wiki * NaascPipeTest internal wiki * Feedback page * Summary of d...
PipelineTestingMay2013
Testing of May 2013 heuristics Note: If the link to the analyzemscal result is broken, this project has not been run through the new pipeline yet. * Older resu...
PipelineTestingSep2013
Testing of September 2013 heuristics Note: If the link to the analyzemscal result is broken, this project has not been run through the new pipeline yet. Please li...
SettingEnv
Things to set so CASA runs smoothly for Data Reduction * In your ~/.casa/init.py sys.path.append("/home/casa/contrib/AIV/science/analysis_scripts") import pyla...
TroubleTsys
Trouble Shooting Tsys Tables. Run these before you create FDM Tsys. NOTE: the work arounds below assume that you have confirmed with plotms that the RAW DATA are ...
TroubleWVR
Trouble Shooting WVR NOTE: Assumes problem is only with WVR data, not RAW SCIENCE DATA * A useful set of plots to make au.plotWVRSolutions(caltable='uid___A002...
USG2010Aug03Agenda
Minutes from USG Meeting August 3, 2010 We will begin our regularly schedule user support group meetings today at 4pm EDT in CV RM209. You can connect by video (C...
USG2010Aug03AgendawithMinutes
Present: R. Friesen, A. Leroy, C. Brogan, K. Sheth, A. Evans, VIDEO: B. Matthews, D. Johnston, G. Schieven, S. Schnee, PHONE: A. Remijan, A. Kimball. (Based on no...
USG2010Aug10Agenda
* How to pronounce the name of this document * Primer feedback * Meeting next week (I'm out of town) Main.CrystalBrogan 2010 08 10
USG2010Aug10AgendawithMinutes
User Support Group Meeting Minutes for August, 10, 2010: Primer * Agreed pronounciation of Primer, with strong "eye" (same as the under coating of your car) ...
USG2010Aug16Agenda
Agenda: * Task Lead Reports * https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/Tutorials * To tutorial or not to tutorial at Victoria workshop * Primer dis...
USG2010Aug16AgendawithMinutes
MINUTES: August 16, 2010 Present: Crystal, Rachel, Adam, Brenda, Scott, Aaron, Gerald, Doug, Brenda * To have or not have a Tutorial at Victoria: Conclusion w...
USG2010Aug24AgendawithMinutes
Minutes from USG Meeting Aug. 24, 2010 Attendees: Crystal, Tony (from Chile), Kartik, Aaron, Remy, Rachel, Todd, (from Canada): Scott, Brenda, James News: * T...
USG2010Aug30AgendawithMinutes
Minutes from Aug. 30, 2010 meeting In attendance: Tony (from Chile), Scott and Brenda (Canada), Crystal, Kartik, Al, Dong Chan, Aaron News: * Chile has not he...
USG2010Dec13Agenda
Agenda USG Dec. 13, 2010 1 News 1 NRC update * Primer status (Gerald) * http://almatelescope.ca/ALMA ESPrimer 20101210.pdf * A...
USG2010Dec13AgendawithMinutes
Agenda USG Dec. 13, 2010 1 News 1 NRC update * Primer status (Gerald) * http://almatelescope.ca/ALMA ESPrimer 20101210.pdf * S...
USG2010Dec20Agenda
Agenda USG Dec. 20, 2010 1 News 1 NRC update * Primer http://almatelescope.ca/ALMA ESPrimer 20101210.pdf * Absolute printing deadline i...
USG2010Dec20AgendawithMinutes
Minutes USG Dec. 20, 2010 Agenda: Dong Chan, Crystal, Jim, Nuria, Amy, Kartik, Rachel, John 1 News 1 NRC update * Primer http://almatelescope.ca/AL...
USG2010Jul29Agenda
Agenda July 29, 2010 * Discuss remaining questions/concerns from Staffing Plan * Develop more detailed plans for addressing items on pages 5 6 under "Crysta...
USG2010Jul29AgendawithMinutes
Minutes from USG meeting July 29, 2010 Terse minutes from todays meeting. Action items are at end. Suggested items for folks we don't pay yet are at the very end ...
USG2010Nov08Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 8, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * Tutorials (Kartik) * TTT * CA...
USG2010Nov08AgendawithMinutes
USG Minutes for Nov. 8, 2010 Attendees: John, Carol, Kartik, Gerald, Rachel, Tony, Lyndele, Scott, Crystal, Jim, Amy, Aaron Call in: Doug, Adam * News and Disc...
USG2010Nov15Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 15, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * Helpdesk (Tony) * NAASC Presence at Science m...
USG2010Nov15AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda for Nov. 15, 2010 Attendees: Crystal, Scott, Tony, Kartik, Rachel, Jim, Carol Video: Brenda, Adam, Amy * News and Discussion Items * CCAT (Kar...
USG2010Nov22Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 22, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * News from ALMA Board meeting * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * Helpdesk (Tony...
USG2010Nov22AgendawithMinutes
USG Minutes for Nov. 22, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * News from ALMA Board meeting * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * James note...
USG2010Nov29Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 29, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Alison Peck (RM 310; thu Wed.) and Eric Villard (RM 244; thru Dec 10) visiting from Chile *...
USG2010Nov29AgendawithMinutes
USG Minutes for Nov. 29, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Alison Peck (RM 310; thu Wed.) and Eric Villard (RM 244; thru Dec 10) visiting from Chile ...
USG2010Oct4Agenda
USG Agenda for Oct. 4, 2010 * News * Meeting schedule while I'm in Chile * Oct. 11 (OpsRR) no meeting unless some of you want to use room/time f...
USG2010Oct4AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda for Oct. 4, 2010 * News * Meeting schedule while I'm in Chile * Oct. 11 (OpsRR) no meeting unless some of you want to use room/time...
USG2010Sept27Agenda
Agenda for USG meeting Sept. 27, 2010 * Documentation for OpsRR deadline * Primer (Gerald) * Sim Docs and Primer example (Remy) http://www.cv.nr...
USG2010Sept27AgendawithMinutes
Minutes Sept. 27 USG meeting * Documentation for OpsRR deadline * Primer (Gerald) * New Primer on the Wiki ready to go for OpsRR (waiting for...
USG2010Sept2Agenda
Meeting to finalize Science Examples for Primer Meeting in RM 230. IP address:192.33.117.16 * Discuss Science Examples * Attach your current draft below ...
USG2010Sept2AgendawithMinutes
Meeting to finalize Science Examples for Primer Meeting in RM 230. IP address:192.33.117.16 * Discuss Science Examples * Attach your current draft below ...
USG2010Sept7Agenda
Agenda for Sept. 7 USG meeting * News * Task Lead Updates * Primer status * Science Web Main.CrystalBrogan 2010 09 07
USG2010Sept7AgendawithMinutes
Minutes from Sept. 7, 2010 News * Integrated test is going on / Please keep an eye on the Calculator some reports of inconsistencies at times which are hard to...
Number of topics: 48

Results from KPAF web retrieved at 01:19 (Local)

PolarizationProperties
* From the point of view of continuum, the feeds should be native circular. With no special provisions other than that (for instance, there is no need for the rec...
SciencePipelineWorkshopNov2007
GBT K Band Focal Plane Array Science and Data Pipeline Workshop, Nov 26 28, 2007 Introduction This is a workspace to facilitate the organization of the GBT K B...
r28 - 2009-10-19 - 10:54 by CarolynWhite
Number of topics: 2

Results from Software web retrieved at 01:19 (Local)

CasaPlanOfRecordC12008
CASA Development Plan of Record (POR) Cycle 1 2007 (Fall 2007 February 15, 2008) Weeks * Week 1 * Week 2 * Week 3 * Week 4 * Week 5 * ...
IntxSvcsPlanOfRecordT32009
NRAO Interactive Services Plan of Record February 2010 Cycle Interactive Services includes http://my.nrao.edu, proposal submission, proposal handling, analytics...
SoftwareWorkStatus2008
Work Status 15 Dec 2008 project text Algorithms There has been a lively email exchange regarding the proposed Algorithm R D Group. However, there will ...
Number of topics: 3
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback