Backlinks to AnthonyRemijan in Main Web (Search all webs)

Results from Main web retrieved at 14:48 (Local)

ALMASolarDevGroup
* Set ALLOWTOPICCHANGE = Main.JoshMalone, Main.TimBastian Edit this topic to add a description to the ALMASolarDevGroup
AdGroup
AD (Assistant Director) Group This is mainly for access to a private area on the wiki. NOTE: this is now a MANAGED group; you use the "Add members" and "Remove me...
AgendaAndMinutes090310
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Sept 3, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Review of CARMA Proposals. Any Questions, problems? * All pr...
AgendaAndMinutes091010
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Sept 10, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Review of last week's action Items * New Business: * T...
AgendaAndMinutes091710
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Sept 17, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Review of last weeks' action Items * DISCUSSION: See items f...
AgendaAndMinutes092410
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Sept 24, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Action Items that need/should be closed: * ACTION ITEM: STAT...
AgendaAndMinutes093010
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Sept 30, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Action Items that need/should be closed: * ACTION ITEM: STAT...
AgendaAndMinutes100810
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Oct 08, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Action Items that need/should be closed: * ACTION ITEM: STAT...
AgendaAndMinutes101410
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Oct 14, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Action Items that need/should be closed: * ACTION ITEM: STAT...
AgendaAndMinutes102210
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Oct 22, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Action Items that need/should be closed: * ACTION ITEM: STAT...
AgendaAndMinutes102710
Astrochemistry Group Meetings Oct 27, 2010 * Agenda: ( ACTION ITEMS in RED) * Action Items that need/should be closed: * ACTION ITEM: STAT...
AnthonyRemijanLeftBar
My links: * My home page * My activities * edit
AstrochemGroup
Astrochemistry Group at NRAO/UVa Group Meetings Date Agenda Minutes Sept 03, 2010 Agenda and Minutes 090310 Sept 10, 2010 Agenda and ...
CARMA
Mapping the Molecular Envelope of the Hypergiant NML Cyg (PI: Pulliam) * Final draft of the proposal can be found here: 760 1.pdf Large scale Mapping of Compl...
CVSummerStudents07
2007 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information Last Update: Main.JeffMangum 25 July 2007 Table of Contents: General Information Most information prese...
CVSummerStudents08
2008 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information Last Update: Main.JeffMangum 8 August 2008 Table of Contents: General Information Most information pres...
CVSummerStudents10
2010 NRAO Charlottesville Summer Student Information Last Update: Main.JeffMangum 22 July 2010 Table of Contents: Charlottesville Summer Student Calendar G...
EVLA
Nitrile Chemistry toward SgrB2N (PI: Corby) * Submitted Proposal: Justification.pdf * Joanna's submitted dissertation plan: DissertationPlanFINAL.doc Mappi...
HCCCHOPAPER
HCCCHO Paper (PI: Remijan) * From Bob McMahon * In my opinion, you have put your finger on an important problem namely, the identification / detection ...
InterferometryDiscussionGroup
InterferometryDiscussionGroup 2011 2012 This is the page for the 2011 2012 IDG. To see the page for the 2010 2011 academic year, see: 2010 2011 IDG Meetings: Tu...
InterferometryDiscussionGroup2010-2011
InterferometryDiscussionGroup 2010 2011 Meetings: Wednesdays from 10:00 11:00 in ER 230. The purpose of this group is to discuss the basics, and sometimes the i...
InterferometryDiscussionGroup2014
InterferometryDiscussionGroup 2014 This is the page for the 2014 Interferometry and Python Discussion group. Meetings: Fridays from 10:30 11:30 in ER 230. The p...
LibbyWork
Libby Miller Senior Thesis Plan (8/24/06): * ACTION: Work on U line Database in SLiSE * Progress Report: * DATE:08/28/06 Unidentified transitions ...
NAASCCoffeeTeam
Team 4 ~ "NAASC" ~ Afternoon Coffee Team, at 3 p.m. Members: Main.CrystalBrogan, Main.AaronEvans, Main.JohnHibbard, Main.RemyIndebetouw, Main.MarkLacy, Main.Harve...
NH2OH
NH2OH Paper Notes, progress, emails, relevant papers and other correspondence: Timeline Tasks or Events Current Status June 16, 2011 OSU Presentat...
NRAOStaffGroup
Edit this topic to add a description to the NRAOStaffGroup
NorthAmericanDataDeliveryGroup
* Member list (comma separated list): * Set GROUP = Main.ScottSchnee, Main.MarkLacy, Main.CarolLonsdale, Main.JohnHibbard, Main.CrystalBrogan, Main.AlWoott...
OlderSOSInfo
Information below is for record keeping. To be updated. Baseline Funding Levels As of 2014 05 01 the baseline funding levels per fiscal year are as follows: *...
SoWhyIsUVCoverageSoImportantForImaging
So why is UV coverage so important for imaging?: This group meeting is in light of the PRIMER discussions of why we still want to illustrate to people that even t...
Number of topics: 30
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback