1. Added new flags: * -- ANTENNA_NOT_POINITING (Occurs when an antenna has been taken out of digital position mode either manually or automatically.) * -- SOURCE_BELOW_ELEVATION_LIMIT (Occurs when the antenna has been commanded to point below 8 degs.)
2. Use the latest evla-sdm jar file. * -- The new flags were added to the FlagReason.xsd file.
(Note: The definition of ArrayTimeInterval is still defined as midpoint/interval for this release.)
1. Modified how MCAF copies SDMs to the staging area. The previous copy method would occasionally get into a situation where the archiver was processing the SDM before MCAF had finished copying it. This resulted in a partial SDM marked as ".bad" by the archiver. In the new copying scheme, MCAF will copy the SDM to the staging area with a "." prepended to the directory name and then rename the directory to its normal name once the copy process has completed. The archiver will ignore any directories starting with ".".
2. The timeIntervals for all rows in the Feed and Source tables are now modified at the end of the observation to use the observation end time. The previous version of MCAF generated the timeInterval using the start time and an arbitrary 7 day interval, which has been found to be incompatible with the next version of the filler.
3. Writing the station board switched power data (XML) to the system logs if an error occurs while processing the data.
4. Disabled the writing of SysPowerDebug.tmp; a file used to hold switched power debug info. The generated files were often very large, and though the data contained in the files are very useful, it would be better to collect and generate this information outside of MCAF.
5. Using the latest version of evla-commons, v1.6.0. The changes to this library should not affect MCAF.
Infrastructure for switched power. Creates a stubbed out SysPower.xml table with valid headers. This version does not connect to the MCCC station board data server so does not write data to the SysPower table.
Support for 3-bit samplers. Added 3-bit mappings between the VCI Subarray document field "swbbName" and SDM enumerations.
Fixed the "over-flagging" issue. (There is an still outstanding over-flagging issue most likely caused by hardware.)
No longer using the "state" variable to determine the value of the subscan intent. The subscanIntent field in the Subscan table is now set using the SubScanIntent field passed in the Observation document.
Using new SDM jar file, evla-sdm-1.1.7.jar. (Contains fix for #3.)
Using new commons jar file, evla-commons-1.5.4.jar. Contains XML schema file for switched power data.
-- Added default values for Doppler table in the 'evla_sdm_defaults.properties' config file .
-- Writing default transition values to the Source table. Cannot write actual until this information is supplied by the OPT.
-- Using new general purpose DataSource class from evla-commons.