I deployed TelCal
1.5.2 to test and production today.
Fixed NPE caused by commenting out the "continue;" along with the No_Antsol_Solutions_Found alert code.
Refactored the Weather averaging code.
and IFID enumeration to use the new BasebandNames
Changed Pointing to calculate offsets using the throw (distance from onSource to the plusAz/El position in the pattern).
Changed Pointing estimated beamWidth calculation to adjust for frequency by multiplying estimated beamWidth by (skyFreqInMHz/sslo), where sslo is (24000/throw).
Offsets in the pointing table are now in radians, so I added code to convert radians to arcminutes.
Updated evla-commons dependency to version 1.5.2-SNAPSHOT.
The SDM is still writing pointing offsets as arcminutes in production, so I don't need to convert from radians to arcminutes yet. (Commented out above change for now.)