I deployed TelCal
1.5.1 to test and production today.
Fixed bug in the SDM's Main table row look-up.
Changed the weather data lookup for Pointing to only happen when a solution is calculated, in which case the weather data for the interval of the entire scan is averaged.
Pointing - only use the last 10 weather records instead of all the weather records in the scan. This will give us a more up-to-date view of weather.
1. Flipped the signs of several elements in the Peek file if overTheTop is true.
2. The azimuth calculation now uses atan2 instead of atan.
3. The az/el calculations now convert EVLAConstants.LATITUDE_AS_A_DECIMAL to radians before using it.
4. The lst() method (copied from Barry's code) was returning turns/band, but I need radians so I added a conversion.
5. The PNT file for Peek had the order wrong for the trig functions and now they are in the right order: sinEl, cosEl, sinAz, cosAz.
6. Added ra, az and el to the antsol log file (the .GN file).
7. Changed the PNT file for Peek (PeekTextFileWriter
.java) to use LST, not IAT on the OFS2 line.
When creating drill-down directories, change the directory write permission to allow others to write.
Added Alerts for missing Pointing and Focus solutions.
Commented out Alerts for No Antsol Solutions found per Ken's recommendation that it is unnecessary.
Re-enabled flagging. (I accidentally left this commented out after testing previously.)
Enabled actual sending of alerts to the alerts server. This only happens when we're running in "production" mode.