VEGAS Pulsar Project Meeting - Sprint Review: 2017 February 21st 2:00 - 3:00pm ET
Sprint Story Overview
- VE-175: Troubleshoot Coherent Mode Data Artifacts (COMPLETE)
- VE-173: Move VEGAS Test Environment to Equipment Room (COMPLETE)
- VE-170: Rview Plan/Requirements for VEGAS Test Environment (COMPLETE)
- VE-171: Update SRBS Drivers (COMPLETE)
- VE-177: Fix Issues with Current SRBS Simmulator (COMPLETE)
- VE-174: Final Release Notes (COMPLETE)
- VE-156: Review High Time Resolution Issue (COMPLETE)
- VE-164: Manager Stability Issues (IN PROGRESS)
- VE-176: Release M&C and Config Tool Software (INCOMPLETE)
- VE-179: Create Spectral Line PFB Component (INCOMPLETE)
- VE-182: Clean Up/Fix Issues with Current Matrix Code (INCOMPLETE)
VE-175: Troubleshoot Coherent Mode Data Artifacts
Ryan, Randy, and Jason seem to have traced the source of the artifacts to overflow in an early stage of the FFT. We found some values of fftshift that reduce the overflow rate to a near-zero level and nearly eliminated the artifacts. Ryan also traced the source of the overflow to strong RFI at 1100, 1600, and 1800 MHz.
VE-173: Move VEGAS Test Environment to Equipment Room
Has been moved. Laura and Jason are trying to determine ownership of a ROACH2 used for the FAST backend to see if it can be used in a test environment.
VE-174: Final Release Notes
Ryan has one minro comment from Justin to incorporate. Changes to vegas.conf are self-documenting and will not be included.
VE-164: Manager stability issues
VE-156: Review high time resolution modes
VE-179: Create Spectral Line PFB Component
In progress. Will continue into next sprint.
VE-171: Update SRBS
VE-170: Document plan/requirements for test environment
Moved to the next sprint.
VEGAS Pulsar Project Meeting - Sprint Planning: 2017 February 6th 2:00 - 3:00pm ET
- Regression tests of rebased VPM branch
- Release rebased VPM branch
- Manager stability
- VE-164: Manager stability issues
- VE-177: Fix manager crashes in simulator
- VE-175: Troubleshoot coherent mode data artifacts
- VE-170: Document plan/requirements for VEGAS test environment
- VE-173: Move test environment to equipment room
- VE-171: Update SRBS
- VE-174: Release notes
- VE-156: Continue work on high time resolution modes
- VE-176: Release M&C and config tool software
- VE-179: Create spectral line FFT/PFB component for matrix