VEGAS Pulsar Project Meeting: 2015 February 9th: 2:00 - 3:00pm ET

Room / Connection Details

  • GB-137 / Soc 280
  • 192.33.117.12##7144
  • 434-817-6443

Housekeeping Details

  • Main wiki page
  • gbsapp Mailing List
  • Location and regular date and time of meeting - agreed weekly on Mondays; GB-137 / Soc-280; 2-3pm ET
  • ETK codes:
    • Electronics: 432510.GB3015
    • Software: 893252.GB3015
    • Science: 432540.GB3015

Resource Allocations

FORD, JOHN 0.10
MCCULLOUGH, RANDY 0.25
RAY, JASON 0.25
BLOSS, MARTY 0.1
BRANDT, JOE 0.2
CREAGER, RAY 0.8
MELLO, MELINDA 0.1
RICHMOND DECKER, JUSTIN 0.5
BATES, SAM 0.25
DEMOREST, PAUL 0.25
PRESTAGE, RICHARD 0.1

  • Some of the electronics group intern Arindam Sengupta, , to share tasks with Randy and Jason.

Present

  • Richard, Randy, Mark, Arindam, Jason, Justin, Ray, Sam, Paul, Ryan, John, Marty, Scott.

Agenda

Project Planning

VEGAS Pulsar Mode Simulator

  • VegasPulsarModeSimulator
    • Needs to be ready by Friday 20th February
    • Richard to talk to Galen re IF module
    • Ray to configure Dealer/Player software for SRBS, and provide brief instructions (e.g. files to source, etc.)
    • John to look for an install a two-headed linux machine in the OVLBI room
    • Jason to resuscitate the external network hub (or get Chris Clark to).
    • Randy / Jason to ensure Ray has paths to the currently available BOFs

Date of Paul Demorest Visit

  • Paul will be here on Monday 23rd February.

Dual backend operation

Date / Time of Next Meeting

  • No meeting next week due to presidents day.
  • Next meeting Monday 23rd February at 2pm ET

-- RichardPrestage - 2015-01-24
Topic attachments
I Attachment Action Size Date Who Comment
VegasPulsarModeTable.pdfpdf VegasPulsarModeTable.pdf manage 72 K 2015-02-08 - 17:57 RichardPrestage Science Priorities for Modes
Topic revision: r2 - 2015-02-10, RichardPrestage
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback