VEGAS Team Meeting

GB-137-hub
192.33.117.12##7144
434-817-6443# (telephone)

Attendees:

Marty, Joe, Richard, Jason, Adam, Arindam, Ray, John, Melinda, Dave

Agenda:

  1. Newly reported issue
  2. Review of urgent action items
  3. Review of timely action items
  4. Maintenance plans for this week / next week.
  5. Review of astronomical commissioning tasks.
  6. Staff allocations July - Sept.
  7. Other

Meeting notes:

  1. Newly reported issue
    • Added to 'to do' list, timely
    • Possibly an indicator of another problem
  2. Review of urgent action items
    • Action Items list is here.
  3. Review of timely action items
  4. Maintenance plans for this week / next week.
  5. Review of astronomical commissioning tasks.
    • Deferred
  6. Staff July - Sept.
  7. Other
    • We agreed we will not consider replacing the ADCs, so the "bump" will remain for all wideband modes (we will move away from fs/4 for narrowband modes).

-- MartyBloss - 2015-06-22
Topic revision: r3 - 2015-06-22, RichardPrestage
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback