VEGAS Team Meeting

GB-137-hub
192.33.117.12##7144
434-817-6443# (telephone)

Attendees:

Melinda, Marty, Randy, Adam, Jason, Richard, Ray, Joe, Galen

Agenda:

  1. Review of urgent and timely action items
  2. Maintenance plans for this week / next week.
  3. Review of astronomical commissioning tasks.
  4. Other

Meeting notes:

  1. Review of urgent and timely action items
    • Action Items list is here.
    • Meet with Ron to discuss current state of spikes and how to do RFI scans (Done?)
  2. Maintenance plans for this week / next week.
    • Tuesday:
      • 10-129 IF bandwidth tests [Ghigo/Mello]
      • Shifted bof tests [Prestage amd others]
    • Thursday:
      • IF module testing [Watts]
      • Quick balance and spectral tests should follow [Prestage]
  3. Review of astronomical commissioning tasks.
    • Deferred
  4. Other
    • new IF-shifted bof issue. config tool or manager? Joe is investigating. Tests will need to be re-run with right people available (Richard - Astronomy, Melinda - switch files, Joe - switch bof)
    • Pulsar <--> spectral switchover. Ray is working on code changes.
Frank & Melinda working on IF bandpass problem
    • Richard to meet with team to determine strategy for DIBAS upgrades (Done?)

-- MartyBloss - 2015-09-14

This topic: CICADA > WebHome > GreenBankSpectrometer > CICADAVegasProjectMeetings > VEGASTeamMeeting14September2015
Topic revision: 2015-09-14, MartyBloss
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback