VEGAS Team Meeting

GB-137-hub
192.33.117.12##7144
434-817-6443# (telephone)

Attendees:

John, Melinda, Marty, Randy, Adam, Jason, Richard, Ray, Joe, Galen

Agenda:

  1. Review of urgent and timely action items
  2. Maintenance plans for this week / next week.
  3. Review of astronomical commissioning tasks.
  4. Other

Meeting notes:

  1. Review of urgent and timely action items
    • Action Items list is here.
    • Meet with Ron to discuss current state of spikes and how to do RFI scans
  2. Maintenance plans for this week / next week.
    • Wednesday: Rebuilt IF module on-sky tests [Kobelski]
    • Thursday: Noise source tests. [Prestage]
      • Config tool changes [Prestage & Mello]
  3. Review of astronomical commissioning tasks.
    • Deferred
  4. Other
    • Richard to meet with team to determine strategy for DIBAS upgrades
    • Berkley is experiencing a valon synthesizer issue with controlling more than on synthesizer. Currently managed via a manual switch. Want to automate this action. Ray is looking at solutions based on old code created by Patrick Brandt.

-- MartyBloss - 2015-09-08

This topic: CICADA > WebHome > GreenBankSpectrometer > CICADAVegasProjectMeetings > VEGASTeamMeeting08September2015
Topic revision: 2015-09-08, MartyBloss
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback