VEGAS Team Meeting
August 05, 2013
CALTECH, UC-B, & Columbia
Dan, Glenn, Mark,
Marty, Anish. John, Richard, Mark
- green block issue
- Test status/results
- VEGAS at the CASPER workshop
Now the green block issue is resolved, all of the VEGAS bofs need to be regenerated with the fix applied. Mark W will do this.
ADC noise testing
- results to date have just been presented in plots send around attached to emails
Where we are in the testing plan
John will plan to do a talk abouty VEGAS at the CASPER workshop.
Mode #2 Testing:
- One of the 1 hr long file with 10 msec integration there a utc jump in Bank B. This looks like a missing data. I think this test need to be repeated with the new HPC m/cs
- Should retest with the new BOFs
- Freq axis in GBTIDL is not correct. This is a software issue.
Next Teleconference: August 12, 2013