Pulsar Machine Status and Meeting Agenda

  • Meeting participants:
    • John Ford, Glen Langston, Paul Demorest, Patrick Brandt, Brandon Rumberg, Mitch Mickaliger

Project Status

  • John
    1. Mathworks software in hand
    2. 2 processor server installed in rack, not yet operational. We're waiting for Chris Clark to return from ADASS to help configure all the networks.
    3. Created a machine reservation calendar on the main CICADA wiki page.
    4. Power supplies have arrived.
    5. Xilinx programming cables arrived
    6. BEE2, iBOBs, and iADC's ordered
  • Brandon
    1. Worked on adding version registers to event capture, updated documentation.

Known problems

  • Pocket Spectrometer continues to be a problem. It just does not work for us. CASPER guys are looking at it.

Project Plans for discussion

  • Karen O'Neil will be at the October 10 meeting to discuss project charter and plans. All participants are urged to read and comment on the charter by then.
  • John will set up new development system by mid/late next week, update the casper libraries, and fix mkbof.
  • Patrick will look into the features of BORPH that we could make use of to manage a BEE2 based system. Ron Duplain will also work with Patrick on this. This is a background task, and if Duncan, Maura, or Glen direct otherwise, that's fine.
-- JohnFord - 26 Sep 2007
Topic revision: r3 - 2008-02-05, PaulDemorest
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback