Pulsar Machine Status and Meeting Agenda

  • Meeting participants:
    • Randy McCullough, Glen Langston, Amy Shelton, Karen O'Neil, John Ford, Paul Demorest, Ron DuPlain, Scott Ransom, Maura McGlaughlin, Mitch Mickaliger, Brandon Rumberg, Patrick Brandt

Project Status

  • Randy
    1. Cables built and tested
    2. BEE2 tests passed, except RT clock battery was dead
  • Mitch asked for an account
  • Glen
    1. Added sync lines to Event Detector
  • John
    1. Reported that our server is being installed with 64 bit Linux. Will check with Wolfgang about versions to use.

Known problems

  • mkbof still not fixed. John will work on it.

Project Plans for discussion

  • Karen asked about plans. Randy will update and publish his detailed schedule of milestones. Following that, we will assess the schedule and make adjustments. We think we are close to our schedule.
  • Finish installing Xilinx IP modules on blinkin, fix mkbof
  • Randy and Jason to continue work with BEE2 communications
-- RandyMcCullough - 01 Oct 2007
Topic revision: r2 - 2008-02-05, PaulDemorest
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback