TGBT17B_501_03 - Spectral Line Commissioning Tests (Baseline)
Collect position switched data on a bright HI source as a baseline comparison for regression tests. Focusing on Modes 1, 4, 7, 10, 15, 20, 22, and 29.
- Start at 16:30
- Submitting AcceptanceTestsSpectralTP SB
- Scans #1/2 are Mode 1 on/off pair
- Scans #3/4 are Mode 4 on/off pair
- Scan #5 aborted due to invalid data. Cycling VEGAS off/on
- Got another abort due to HPC program taking too long to be ready. Cycling VEGAS again.
- Scans #7/8 are Mode 7 on/off pair
- Scans #9/10 are Mode 10 on/off pair
- Scans #11 aborted due to invalid data. Bank B seems to have crashed but recovered. Cycled VEGAS off/on. Not sure why there are so many aborts.
- Got another abort from Bank G. Cycled again.
- Scans #13/14 are Mode 15 on/off pair
- Scans #15/16 are Mode 20 on/off pair
- Scans #17/18 are Mode 22 on/off pair
- Scans #19/20 are Mode 29 on/off pair
- Have some time left so will take data in Modes 3, 6, 17, 21, and 23
- Scans #21/22 are Mode 3 on/off pair
- Scans #23/24 are Mode 6 on/off pair
- Got another abort due to invalid data. Cycled off/on
- Scans #26/27 are Mode 17 on/off pair
- Scans #28/29 are Mode 21 on/off pair
- Scans #30/31 are Mode 23 on/off pair
- Sessions ends at 17:30
- Despite some VEGAS aborts, I got all the data I wanted.