- Check the new center frequency calculations in config tool are correct.
- 1pm Melinda and Joe switch versions
- No log file from Adam, so not quite sure what he did.
- Create ConfigToolMode4Test - simple script to create four windows at 8500 MHz on four banks.
- Scan 1: 8500 MHz topo - All looks fine.
- Create a more complicated configuration:
bandwidth = 187.5
nchan = "low"
swmode = "tp"
swper = 10.0
tint = 10.0
vframe = 'lsrk'
obstype = 'Spectroscopy'
backend = 'VEGAS'
noisecal = 'lo'
vdef = 'Radio'
pol = 'Circular'
beam = 'B1'
vegas.vpol = "self"
restfreq=8400, 8500, 8600, 8700
- Scan 2: velocity = 100
- Scan 3: Velocity = 2000 - all looks as it should
- Scan 4: insert a test tone at 8500, -30dB, run Track, Tone appears exactly where I would expect.
- Melinda switches to old version of Config Tool
- Restart with old version of config tool
- Scan 5: no test tone, window is clearly at the wrong Fsky value (and velocities are out).
- Switch back to new version.
- Since tone comes in at the correct place, no need to test that again. But, check mode 7 just to make sure.
- Scan 6: ConfigToolMode7Test. Looks perfect!
- Scan 7: ConfigToolMode20Test. Looks perfect also!
- 2:20pm - switch to BOF file noise tests...