Joe and Adam are testing the most up to date BOF files, which should have almost all fixes in place (bi modal behaviour, shifted center frequency, better/flatter internal filters, etc...). Tests are all in L-band
L8/LBW1 v191 (modes 10-19)
- Scan 01 - Mode11_tp_Lband - 60s - Tsys 106K
Fix for the Balance not implemented, rerunning scan
- Scan 02 - Mode11_tp_Lband - 60s - Tsys 107K
- Scan 03 - Mode16_tp_Lband - 60s - (to see if the Tsys is BOF related) - Not a good BOF to test in current Balance fix situation
- Scan 04 - Mode09_tp_Lband - 60s - high tsys - Noticed the boom is out
- Scan 05 - Mode09_tp_Lband - 60s -
- Scan 06 - Mode11_tp_Lband - 60s -
- Scan 07 - Mode12_fsw_Lband - 60s - fsw to remove baselines and look for linearity All looks good!
- Scan 08 through 12 - Mode12_fsw_Lband - 60s - a search for bi-modality and general stability
- Scan 13 - Mode24_fsw_Lband - 60s - all data is very close, though there is a slight variation in the FS data in pairs of two, leading to very small changes in the spectra and system temperatures measured. I believe this is due to the way the system is balanced in groups of two subwindows at a time for both polarizations.