TGBT14A_912_47 - back to back VEGAS / Spectrometer tests
- Run Jim Braatz KFPA observing scripts with Spectrometer and VEGAS
- Start at 12:20pm.
- Copy AGBT14B_342 eso558_acs and eso558_vegas to TGBT14A_912
- Run them back to back
- Configure for Ka-band. Get the error:
[17:14:29] Warning: Configuration complete but inconsistencies were found between the M&C system and the configuration tool. Verify the configuration
[17:14:29] (manager, parameter, expected value, actual value )
[17:14:29] ('LO1', 'S10', '2', '1')
But I can't see any errors, and the state of S10 seems ok... So proceed
- 12:30 Run eso558_acs - one nod only; then switch to Melinda's observing.
- 1:30pm - come back in, still with Melinda's OOF changes in place.
- Scan 10/11 Nod (still has the NCHAN problem
- Astrid simply stops after three scans - turtle is hung up