Return to directory of Todd's CASA extensions
This is a QA2 function that generates a grid of phase vs. time plots showing the gain solutions before and after the application of the WVR corrections. It also computes a table of phase rms before and after. See also wvr_stat_all
es.wvr_stat(ms1='', refAnt='', qa2_output_dir='', autoscale_yaxis=True, wvr_gaintable='', scanintent='BANDPASS',
solint='int', spw='', pol='', plotfile='wvr_plot.png', nsigma_coherence=5, unwrap_phase=True)
- If left blank, wvr_gaintable defaults to ms1+'.wvr.smooth'. If not found, it tries ms1+'.wvr'
- autoscale_yaxis can be set to True, False or a range in degrees such as [-90,90]
- True will autorange the individual plots
- False will set the range to -200 to 200 degrees
- solint is passed to the gaincal calls, and thus can be 'int', 'inf' or some value in seconds, such as '15s'
- the default spw will be the first science spw
- the default pol will be 'X'
- If a different plotfile name is provided, then the wvr_stat.txt file will be renamed to reflect the plotfile name