Table of Contents
You can reach the Project Tracker through the ALMA Science Portal
. First log in. Then go to Observing, Project Tracker, Project Tracker. From there, click on the "Life Cycles button to get a graphical display of the possible states and their flow.
- The DRM starts with SBs that are ready for reduction
- The state of the SB in the Project Tracker should be "Suspended"
- If the state is currently "Ready", move it to "Suspended"
- When the DRM is ready to assign a reduction of an SB, change the SB state from "Suspended" to "Fully Observed"
- The MOUS state automatically inherits the "Fully Observed" state from the SB. This is the starting point.
- When the DRM claims an SB for reduction, change the MOUS status from "Fully Observed" to "Ready for Processing" to "Pipeline Processing"
- This happens at the same time that a project is claimed on SCOPS-390 (for Cycle 1)
- When an SB is determined to be a QA2_PASS or QA2_FAIL (and reported as such on SCOPS-390), change the Project Tracker status from "Pipeline Processing" to "Processed" to "QA2InProgress"
- For QA2_FAIL, the ARC DRM is done. Only JAO handles the case of putting this back in the queue for further observations
- When an SB is APPROVED_FOR_DELIVERY on SCOPS-390, change the Project Tracker status from "QA2InProgress" to "Verified"
- When an SB is DELIVERED_TO_PI (and reported as such on SCOPS-390), change the Project Tracker status from "Verified" to "ReadyToDeliver" to "Delivered"