Backlinks to HelpDesk in ALMA Web (Search all webs)

Results from ALMA web retrieved at 15:12 (Local)

02Nov07Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Phone Meeting 2007, November 02 Contact Information * Call date: 2007 11 02 14:00 EDT or 18:00 UT (Frid...
02Nov07Minutes
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Phone Meeting 2007, November 02 Contact Information * Call date: 2007 11 02 14:00 EDT or 18:00 UT (Frid...
10Jul14Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee * L1521F: Dynamical interaction of star forming gas was found in a star forming region by observations wi...
13July12Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee ; ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon meeting July 19, 2012 The Plateau from Honar Contac...
14May10Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee ; ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Telecon meeting May 14, 2010 Contact Information for tho...
15Jun10Agenda
Contact Information * 2010 6 15 14:30 UT Note 'usual' UT time. * Note: C. Wilson points out line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru the cal...
16Jun10Agenda
previous meeting next meeting Contact Information * 2010 6 16 14:30 UT Note 'usual' UT time. * Note: C. Wilson points out line noise may be muted by pres...
16Mar12Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee ; ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon meeting Mar 16, 2012 The NAASC Workshop Outflows, Winds a...
16Mar12Minutes
notes from ANASAC telecon March 16, 2012 Attendees: Mike Mumma Debbie Elmegreen Al Wootten Mark Lacy John Hibbard Carol Lonsdale Alberto Bolatto Dick Crutcher D...
16Sep09Agenda
previous meeting next meeting Contact Information * 2009 9 16 14:30 UT * Note: C. Wilson points out line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru...
17Apr09Agenda
; ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Telecon meeting April 17, 2009 Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 2009 04 17 02:00 ...
17Apr14Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee composite image of the transitional disk SAO 206462: This composite image of the protoplanetary disk SAO 20...
17Apr14Minutes
ANASAC Telecon, April 17, 2014 Participants: Al Wootten, Carol Lonsdale, Dan Marrone, Dick Plambeck, Daniela Calzetti, John Hibbard, Phil Jewell, Jo...
18Jan08Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Phone Meeting 2008, January 18 Contact Information * 2008 1 18 19:00 UT Please check your local time; ...
r6 - 2008-03-05 - 16:47 by AndrewBaker
18Jan08Minutes
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Phone Meeting 2008, January 18 Contact Information * 2008 1 18 19:00 UT Please check your local time; ...
r3 - 2008-01-21 - 14:45 by AndrewBaker
18Jun10Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee ; ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Telecon meeting June 18, 2010 Contact Information for th...
18Oct18Agenda
Agenda Thursday October 18 08:30 Closed session 09:00 Director's report (45 min, Corder) 09:45 Observatory Scientist report (15 min, Carpenter) ALMA Science ...
19Aug09Agenda
previous meeting next meeting Contact Information * 2009 8 19 14:30 UT * Note: C. Wilson points out line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru...
19Dec13Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee * ALMA Cycle 2 Call for Proposals is now closed Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 201...
19May10Agenda
previous meeting next meeting Contact Information * 2010 5 19 14:30 UT Note 'usual' UT time. * Note: C. Wilson points out line noise may be muted by pres...
20Feb14Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 2014 2 20 2:00 pm EST or 19:00 UT (Thursday (Friday in...
21Apr11Minutes
Bolatto, Osten, Emerson, Johnson, Carpenter, Stacey, Wilner, Baker, Crutcher, Johnstone (listening), Neufeld, Padgett, Wilson, Lonsdale, Wootten. 1. Report on ALM...
21Nov13Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee * ALMA Cycle 2 Call for Proposals is now open Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 2013 ...
21Nov2013Minutes
Minutes for the ANASAC November 21, 2013 telecon Participants: Phil Jewell Al Wootten Carol Lonsdale John Hibbard Ted Bergin Alberto Bolatto Danie...
24Oct13Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee * ALMA Cycle 2 Call for Proposals is now open Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 2013 ...
25July2013Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee * Array from a spur on Chajnantor by Neil Phillips: Contact Information for those calling in. * Cal...
25July2013Minutes
ANASAC Telecon July 25, 2013 Participants: Al Wootten Carol Lonsdale John Hibbard Phil Jewell Crystal Brogan Edwin Bergin Alberto Bolatto John Car...
25Sep09Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon Face to Face meeting September 25, 2009 Travel Information for those attending Contact Information for ...
2Jul15Minutes
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Telecon notes for July 9, 2015 submitted by J. diFrancesco Attendees: Phil Jewell, Al Wootten, Todd Hunter, Rachel ...
3Sep15Minutes
ANASAC telecon Sept. 3 notes by Laura Chomiuk, supplemented by Rachel Ostenattending: Phil Jewell, Al Wootten, Karin Oberg, John Carpenter, Laura Chomiuk, Carol L...
4May15Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 2015 5 04 2:00 pm EDT or 18:00 UT (Monday (Tuesday in Tai...
5Mar10Minutes
ANASAC Telecon 5 Mar 2010 Present Blain, Bollato, Brogan, Goodman, Hibbard, Jogee, Johnson, Lonsdale, Looney, Padgett, Weinberger, Williams, Wilner, Wilson Ag...
7Oct16Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee Contact Information for those calling in. * Call date: 2016 10 07 2:00 pm EDT or 18:00 UT (Friday (Saturday in T...
7Oct16Minutes
Note new phone numbers for telecons! Al's notes: NAASC Cycle 4 proposal outcomes discussed in document on the portal Cycle 3 concluded 30Sept; Cyc...
ALMACommunityOutreach
ALMA COMMUNITY OUTREACH MATERIAL (Google Site) almacommunityoutreach ACCESS Restricted to JAO. Access is limited to invited staff. MAINTENANCE/OWNERSHIP The fou...
ALMASoftwareTestingSummary
ALMA Software Testing Summary ALMA Operations Integrated Tests * First Integrated Test wiki (May June 2010) * Second Integrated Test wiki (Aug Sep 2010) ...
ALMATigerTeamMtg2011Feb24
Feb 24, 2011 Tiger Team Meeting Agenda 1 CSV News * Polarization campaign wiki * Mosaic problems (Ed) 1 compact config * Report on Propos...
ASAC13Oct09Agenda
ALMA Science Advisory Committee Meeting 13 14 October, 2009, ESO, Garching, Germany The first ALMA antenna at the 5050m level on pad 106 outside the Array Operat...
ASAC6May09Agenda
; Contact Information * 2009 May 13 13:30 UT * Note: Line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru the call center. * Duration: 1 hr * USA...
ASAC7Nov07Agenda
Contact Information * 2007 November 7 14:30 UT * Duration: 1 hr * USA Toll Free Number: 877 874 1919 * Toll Number: 1 203 320 9891 * P...
ASAC8July09Agenda
; Contact Information * 2009 July 08 13:30 UT * Note: Line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru the call center. * Duration: 1 hr * US...
ASAC8Sept09Agenda
; Contact Information * 2009 Sept 09 13:30 UT * Note: Line noise may be muted by pressing *6 which works thru the call center. * Duration: 1 hr * To...
Agenda2010Nov16
NAASC Meeting for November 17, 2010 Note: for this month only, the meeting is in the auditorium All participants should dial the hub: 192.33.117.12 Details: CV A...
AgendaAndMinutes011116
Agenda and Minutes January 11, 2016, 1400 UT Time: 1400 UT, January 11. Skype: I will initiate a Skype voice only call. If I do not have your Skype account emai...
AgendaAndMinutes011311
Agenda and Minutes Jan 13, 2011 1400 UT Discussion Topics: * Changes decided here will go into SciOpsIPT change request to be discussed internationally. We ...
AgendaAndMinutes012313
Agenda and Minutes Jan 23, 2013 1200 UT Discussion Topics: * NOTE email failures for PCR in Chile confirmed to be JAO spam filter, fixed by Maxs Simmond ...
AgendaAndMinutes020113
Agenda and Minutes Feb 1, 2013 1300 UT Discussion Topics * We are not opening up notifications to general USS. All notifications for staff will be set up by ...
AgendaAndMinutes020615
Agenda and Minutes Feb 06, 2015, 1300 UT AGENDA * Introducing Rein Warmels, our new member of the EU triage team (Suzanna is no longer sharing this duty) ...
AgendaAndMinutes021511
Agenda and Minutes Feb 15, 2011 1400 UT Discussion Topics: * Summary of IT3 Helpdesk Operations * Would it be possible to get a 1 2 page description...
AgendaAndMinutes030615
Agenda and Minutes March 06, 2015, 1300 UT AGENDA KnowledgeBase Preparation for Cycle 3 ACTION ITEM update * ACTION ITEM: Anand to open a SCIREQ ticke...
AgendaAndMinutes041015
Agenda and Minutes April 10, 2015, 1300 UT AGENDA * Help desk testing (Anand) * Common help desk ready for testing. New features: * User side...
AgendaAndMinutes041813
Agenda and Minutes Apr 18, 2013 1200 UT Discussion Topics * Summary of HD outage report on contingency and failover (Remijan) * See Table below. Te...
AgendaAndMinutes051515
Agenda and Minutes May 15, 2015, 1300 UT AGENDA * PENDING: just a copy od last meetings minutes at the moment * Help desk testing (Anand) * Common help desk...
AgendaAndMinutes061214
Agenda and Minutes June 11, 2014, 1100 UT Discussion Topics * Integration of NRAO helpdesk with ALMA helpdesk * Plan for last set of enhancements / bug f...
AgendaAndMinutes061611
Agenda and Minutes Jun 16, 2011 1200 UT Discussion Topics: * Current Helpdesk activities and how the existing workflow we have defined is progressing. ...
AgendaAndMinutes062012
Agenda and Minutes June 20, 2012 1200 UT Discussion Topics: * As we move closer to the Cycle 1 all, all executives are seeing an increase in submitted tick...
AgendaAndMinutes070513
Agenda and Minutes July 05, 2013 1200 UT Discussion Topics * Helpdesk Failover to Socorro incident Jun 26, 2013. Discussion of Adding new users to failove...
AgendaAndMinutes071411
Agenda and Minutes Jul 14, 2011 1200 UT Discussion Topics: * Current Helpdesk activities, existing workflow and lessons learned from ALMA Cycle 0. *...
AgendaAndMinutes090613
Agenda and Minutes September 06, 2013 1200 UT Discussion Topics * f2f Meeting logistics Oct 8 9 * Please fill out a f2f visitor support ticket and ...
AgendaAndMinutes090712
Agenda and Minutes Sept 07, 2012 1200 UT Discussion Topics: * Progress on upgrade to Kayako 4.0 upgrade timeline for deployment. Status of the integration...
AgendaAndMinutes093011
Agenda and Minutes Sept 30, 2011 1200 UT Discussion Topics: * Updates from the PHT and CRSC on progress of the assigned helpdesk tickets. * Discuss...
AgendaAndMinutes100515
Agenda and Minutes October 5, 2015, 1200 UT Attendance: Rein, Evanthia, Maria, Misato, Alison, Anand, Chris, Kelly, Sarah Agenda / Minutes Work done since la...
AgendaAndMinutes101014
Agenda and Minutes Oct 10, 2014, 1200 UT Discussion Topics * Use of SCIREQ JIRA * We will begin using this for submission of issues, bugs etc. for the...
AgendaAndMinutes111414
Agenda and Minutes Nov 14, 2014, 1200 UT Discussion Topics * Replace the 'download data' tickbox from the face to face support form with a link directing to...
AgendaAndMinutes120210
Agenda and Minutes Dec 2, 2010 1400 UT Discussion Topics: * Generation of one department before the proposal deadline that is worldwide policy on staffing....
AgendaAndMinutes120910
Agenda and Minutes Dec 9, 2010 1400 UT Discussion Topics: * Discuss JAO involvement of the helpdesk. A JAO representative will be available. * Juan C...
AgendaAndMinutes121610
Agenda and Minutes Dec 9, 2010 1400 UT Discussion Topics: * Changes decided here will go into SciOpsIPT change request to be discussed internationally. We w...
AgendaWithMinutes2011Feb16
NAASC Organization Meeting February 16, 2011 News * Scott Two NAASC postdocs; have made one accepted offer to Kimberly Scott (UPenn) September 1 start d...
AgendawithMinutes2011Apr20NaascOrg
NAASC Third Wed Meeting April 20, 2011 ACTION: * * Send announcement to colloquium list inviting people to register. * Prompt Canadians for arti...
AgendawithMinutes2011July7NaascOrg
Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2011 07 06 Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2011 07 06 NAASC Third Wednesday Team Meetings; C. Lonsdale Lead Meeting Logistics: * Call time 13...
AgendawithMinutes2011March16NaascOrg
Agenda, March 16, 2011 * News Information * Main Topics ~ 30 minutes * EPO report (John Stoke) * High altitude helicopter next week for PBS...
AgendawithMinutes2011May18NaascOrg
NAASC Third Wednesday Team Meetings; C. Lonsdale Lead Present: Kartik, Mark L, Carol, Al, Harvey, Scott, DongChan, Rachel, Tony, Kelly, David, Amy, Mark A, Jeff,...
AgendawithMinutes2012Mar21NaascOrg
NAASC Third Wednesday Team Meetings; A. Wootten Lead Meeting Logistics: * Call time 13:00 ET or 18:00 UT * Locations: NOTE ONE TIME LOCATION CHANGES: CV ER...
AlmaHelpdeskEnhancementRequestsCopy
This table has been superseded by the ALMA Helpdesk Enhancements google sheet This table is a public subset of the NRAO internal table for HD Enhancement time and...
AnasacF2f2017
Date Time: Wednesday, 31 May 2017 (09:00 17:45) CV Aud Hub: 192.33.117.12##6518, Audio 434 817 6279 Logistical Information: * Local Contact Katelyn Sevin...
AnasacF2f2018
Date Time: Monday, 14 May 2018 (08:30 17:45 MDT) Socorro Aud Hub: 192.33.117.12##8109 Logistical Information: * Local Contact Lori Appel (lappel #64;nrao...
CasaTricks
Tricks, Scripts, and Hints for CASA This page is not yet intended to be useful (Apr 2008). It is meant to prototype and develop the most effective forum for a CA...
CharlottesvilleClusterScheduler
NOTE: THIS WIKI IS OUT OF DATE. Please see https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/LustreAndCluster instead for updated information. Introduction Instructions o...
CompareHanning
compareHanning Return to directory of Todd's CASA extensions This was written to answer helpdesk ticket 5680. Compares Hanning...
Cycle1DataReduction
Table of Contents * Table of Contents * Getting Started Communication * Getting Started Computer related information * Data Reduction Man...
Cycle3Batch3Notes
Return to top Contact Scientist Duties page here Notes and Tips for Contact Scientists and P2G from email of 1/4/2016. 1. Macro use 2. Forwarding P2G comm...
DataServicesGroup
NAASC Data Services Group Wiki Current Tasks Open Action Items Group Charter: The Data Services Group (DSG) coordinates the processing, archiving and distributi...
DataServicesMeetingMinutes
Main.MarkLacy 2010 09 07 Meeting minutes: 2012 05 21 Software: 3 development study proposals accepted with software or implications for software: ALMA data ra...
ESdocs
List of Documents to be produced by DSO and the ARCs Draft list of documents and people/ARCs responsible (taken from SciOps wiki) JAN 5, 2011: THIS PAGE IS NO LON...
EarlySciencePreparationWorkshop(2011Feb7,8)
Main.KartikSheth 2010 08 26 Early Science Preparation Workshop in house tutorials? Basics: * A tutorial to be held at NRAO for the NA community for 2 days wit...
EsoHelp
Answers forwarded from P. Andreani: * Do they use a commercial helpdesk package (which one?), or did they write their own (in what), or do they just use a regu...
FailoverTestProcedure
Helpdesk Failover / Failback Testing Procedure This procedure has been used by NA staff to failover testing. Updated and generalized for use by all ARCs. Please...
HDIntegrationRequirements2014Apr24
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 April 24 Dial in: * Video: 192.33.117.12##6519 * Audio: 434 817 6286 Attendance: Anand, Carol, Kelly, ...
HDIntegrationRequirements2014Jul31
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Agenda: 2014 Jul 31 Logistics: * Time: 3pm 4pm EDT * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.120.0.6
HDIntegrationRequirements2014Jun12
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 Jun 12 Logistics: * Time: 3pm 4pm EDT * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.120.0.7
HDIntegrationRequirements2014May01
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 May 01 Logistics: * Time: May 1, 3pm 4pm * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.1...
HDIntegrationRequirements2014May08
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 May 08 Logistics: * Time: 3pm 4pm * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.120.0.6519
HDIntegrationRequirements2014May22
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 May 22 Logistics: * Time: 3pm 4pm * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.120.0.6519
HDIntegrationRequirements2014May30
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 May 30 Logistics: * Time: 11am noon EDT * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 280 * Video hub: 192.33.117.12##6519 ...
HDIntegrationRequirements2014Sep11
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Agenda: 2014 Sep 11 Logistics: * Time: 3pm 4pm EDT * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.120.0.6
HDIntegrationRequirements2014Sep18
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Agenda: 2014 Sep 18 Logistics: * Time: 3pm 4pm EDT * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.120.0.6
HDIntegrationRequirements2014Sep25
Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Agenda: 2014 Sep 25 Logistics: * Time: 3pm 4pm EDT * Rooms: CV 331/AOC 317/GB 137 * Video hub: 192.33.117.120.0.6
HelpDeskMgrsMeeting
HelpDesk Managers Meeting, Oct 8 9, 2013 Room 245 booked both days 2 5 visitors will submit info via Helpdesk set up hotel reservations Cavalier Inn Visitors ...
HelpDeskReleaseNotes
Steps for complete for new cycle on ALMA hd (admin) 1 create new observing departments 1 update prefix and suffix for auto ticket generation (https://help.a...
HelpdeskE2eTestGuide
Helpdesk End to end Testing Guide Supplemental Instructions For JAO ALMA Integrated Test, May 10 June 4 2010 Section O1: Ticket submission * Go t...
HelpdeskIntegration
ALMA NRAO Helpdesk Integration Final Drafts * Requirements Doc v1.1 * Requirements Doc v1.1.1 (minor change to department name) * Requirements Slides...
HelpdeskTest
Helpdesk End to end Testing Guide For JAO ALMA Integrated Test, May 10 June 4 2010 Table of Contents Overview of testing process: You will be asked to play ...
HelpdeskTriageSchedule
Week starting Assignee Notes 26 November 2007 CBrogan Email to beta testers sent Monday Nov 26. I ticket submitted by T. Clarke. Resolved. 3 Decem...
HelpdeskWG
Helpdesk Working Group Contents: Monthly meetings * Skype calls are how we host our meetings. Please view the Agenda/Minutes to find Skype usernames. * Fal...
IsoHelp
Subject: ISO help desk From: "K. Tatematsu" Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2007 00:31:04 0900 To:"Nyman, Lars" , "Hibbard, John" , "Andreani, Paola" CC: k.tatematsu #64;na...
JAOSupportGroup
NAASC JAO Support Group Wiki This was a NAASC workgroup that met between August 2010 and August 2012, when it was deprecated as part of the NAASC re organization....
JAOsupportMinutes2011Apr14
JAO Support Group Meeting, Thursday Apr 14, 2011, 10:30 11:00 ET (1430 1500UT) Meeting Logisics * Time: 10:30 11:00 ET = 1430 1500 UT * Todays location...
JAOsupportMinutes2011Apr28
JAO Support Group Meeting, Thursday Apr 28, 2011, 10:00 11:00 ET (1400 1500UT) Meeting Logisics * Time: 10:00 11:00 ET = 1400 1500 UT * Todays location...
JAOsupportMinutes2011Feb10
JAO Support Group Meeting, Thursday Feb 10, 2011, 2:30 3:00 ET (1930 2000UT) Meeting Logisics * Time: 14:30 15:00 ET = 19:30 20:00 UT * Location: CV ER...
JAOsupportMinutes2011Feb24
JAO Support Group Meeting, Thursday Feb 24, 2011, 10:30 11:00 ET (1530 1600UT) Meeting Logisics * Time: 10:30 11:00 ET = 1530 1600 UT * 2nd Thursdays L...
JAOsupportMinutes2011Jan13
JAO Support Group Meeting, Thursday Jan 13, 2011, 2:30 3:00 ET (1930 2000UT) Meeting Logisics * Time: 14:30 15:00 ET = 19:30 20:00 UT * Location: CV ER...
JAOsupportMinutes2011Mar31
JAO Support Group Meeting, Thursday Mar 31, 2011, 10:30 11:00 ET (1430 1500UT) Meeting Logisics * Time: 10:30 11:00 ET = 1430 1500 UT * Todays location...
JAOsupportMinutes2011May12
JAO Support Group Meeting, Thursday May 12, 2011, 10:00 11:00 ET (1400 1500UT) Meeting Logisics * Time: 10:00 11:00 ET = 1400 1500 UT * Todays location...
LessonsLearnedALMACycle0
Lessons Learned from ALMA Cycle 0 CIS input * Due to unplanned system access issues at JAO in Chile, North American Observers needed to be informed of problem...
LustreAndCluster
The NAASC Cluster and Lustre filesystems etiquette and helpful hints Lustre Access For access to the Lustre filesystem, please submit a helpdesk ticket to hel...
NAASCEnewsPlanningApril2011
This Month at the NAASC April, 2011 "Open for Business!" DRAFT On March 30th, the Joint ALMA Observatory (JAO) and the ALMA Regional Centers (ARCs) issued the...
NAASCEnewsPlanningApril2012
Half of ALMA Antennas Delivered to Chajnantor * Array Photo: Commissioning and science verification began on the array early in the month, though summer...
NAASCEnewsPlanningJune2011
ALMA Training May was a busy month for NAASC staff who traveled throughout North America to present ALMA Early Science training to the community. Community Days w...
NAASCOrgPolicies
NAASC Organization, Policies and Procedures Expand all Collapse all NOTE: Clicking "Expand All" will allow you to select an item in the Table of Contents and go...
NAASCOrientationPolicies
Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2011 01 10 NAASC Orientation Welcome to the NAASC. This page is intended to help you find the resources that you need in order to get settl...
NAASCTeamRoles
How do Teams work? * Teams undertake the actual work Tasks of the NAASC (some tasks might be undertaken by single individuals) * Teams are led from within a...
NAASCVisitorProgram
Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2010 10 28 NAASC Visitor Support Programs Visitors to the North American ALMA Science Center (NAASC) fall into several general categories, ...
NAASCandNAARCRoles
Roles of the NAASC and the NA ARC * NA ARC: subset of the overall NAASC role * Activities agreed to be essential to core ALMA function by all three regi...
NMGmeeting2010Aug23
Meeting summary: Participants: JH, CB, ML We only go through the first three items. Notes: 1 POP people should look over proposed start dates and M S plans d...
NaascArchive
Materials for NA ALMA Mirror Archive planning implementation Table of Contents: Contacts WHO EMAIL WORKS FOR LOCATION ROLE CONSTRUCTION: J...
NaascMinutes2007Dec05
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2007Dec05 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Dec 5, 1 2:30pm ET (1800 1930U...
NaascMinutes2007Jun06
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2007Jun06 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday June 6, 1 2:30pm ET (1700 1830...
NaascMinutes2007Nov07
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2007Nov07 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Nov 7, 1 2:30pm ET (1800 1930U...
NaascMinutes2007Oct03
This page is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2007Oct03 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Oct 3, 1 2:30pm ET (1700 1830UT)...
NaascMinutes2008Dec03
Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2008Dec03 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Dec 03, 1...
NaascMinutes2008Jan02
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2008Jan02 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Jan 2, 1 2:30pm ET (1800 1930U...
NaascMinutes2008Mar05
Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2008Mar05 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Mar 5, 1 ...
NaascMinutes2008Nov05
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2008Nov05 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Nov 05, 1 2:30pm ET (1800 1930...
NaascMinutes2008Oct01
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2008Oct01 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Oct 01, 1 2:30pm ET (1700 1830...
NaascMinutes2008Sep03
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2008Sep03 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Sep 03, 1 2:30pm ET (1700 1830...
NaascMinutes2009Aug05
Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009Aug05 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Aug 05, 200...
NaascMinutes2009Dec02
Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009Dec02 NaascMinutes2009Dec02 Contact Information * Cal...
NaascMinutes2009Jul01
Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009Jul01 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday July 01, 20...
NaascMinutes2009Mar04
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009Mar04 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Mar 04, 2009 1 2:30pm ET (1800...
NaascMinutes2009May06
Table of Contents These minutes are available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009May06 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday May 06, ...
NaascMinutes2009Nov04
NaascMinutes2009Nov04 This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009Nov04 Contact Information * Call date: Wednesday, N...
NaascMinutes2009Oct07
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009Oct07 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Oct 07, 2009 1 2:30pm ET (1700...
NaascMinutes2009Sep02
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2009Sep02 NAASC Organizational Meeting: Wednesday Sep 02, 2009 1 2:30pm ET (1700...
NaascMinutes2010Apr07
NAASC Minutes for April 07, 2010 Meeting ALMA antennas now sit on N601, J504 and J505. See typical long u,v track and beam below. These minutes are available at...
NaascMinutes2010Aug04
These minutes are available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2010Aug04 Meeting Logistics: * Call date: Wednesday, Aug 04, 2010 * Cal...
NaascMinutes2010Dec01
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2010Dec01 Meeting Logistics: * Call date: Wednesday, Dec 01, 2010 * Call t...
NaascMinutes2010Feb03
Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2010Feb03 NAASC Organizational Meeting, Feb 3 2010 Contact I...
NaascMinutes2010Jul07
NAASC Meeting for July 7, 2010 NO MEETING DUE TO NAASC RETREAT Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NAASCMtgAge...
NaascMinutes2010Jul28
Email of Agenda from J. Hibbard to naasc cv We will hold a NAASC group meeting tomorrow * Meeting logistics: Wednesday July 28, 1 2pm ET, CV ER230 * Remote ...
NaascMinutes2010Jun02
NAASC Meeting for June 2, 2010 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2010Jun02 Meeting Logistics: ...
NaascMinutes2010Mar03
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2010Mar03 Contact Information * Call date: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 * Cal...
NaascMinutes2010May05
NAASC Meeting for May 5, 2010 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2010May05 Meeting Logistics: ...
NaascMinutes2010Nov03
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2010Nov03 Meeting Logistics: * Call date: Wednesday, Nov 03, 2010 * Call t...
NaascMinutes2010Oct06
This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NAASCMtgAgenda Meeting Logistics: * No meeting today b/c of SciOpsIPT f2f meeting and Sci...
NaascMinutes2010Sep01
NAASC Meeting for Sept 01, 2010 MEETING CANCELED DUE TO INTEGRATED TESTING AND ALMA PRIMER UPDATES!!! Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe...
NaascMinutes2011Apr06
NAASC Meeting for April 06, 2011 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NAASCMtgAgenda Meeting Logistics: * C...
NaascMinutes2011Feb02
NAASC Meeting for February 02, 2011 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2011Feb02 Meeting Logisti...
NaascMinutes2011Jan05
NAASC Meeting for January 05, 2011 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2011Jan05 Meeting Logistic...
NaascMinutes2011Jun01
NAASC Meeting for June 01, 2011 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2011Jun01 Meeting Logistics: ...
NaascMinutes2011Mar02
NAASC Meeting for March 02, 2011 Table of Contents These minutes are available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2011Mar02 Meeting Logisti...
NaascMinutes2011May04
NAASC Meeting for May 04, 2011 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NaascMinutes2011May04 Meeting Logistics: ...
NaascMinutes2011Sep07
NAASC Meeting for Sept 07, 2011 Table of Contents This agenda is available at https://safe.nrao.edu/wiki/bin/view/ALMA/NAASCMtgAgenda Meeting Logistics: * Ca...
NaascMinutes2012Jan04
Minutes NAASC 1st Wed, Jan 04 2012 * Leader: JHibbard * These minutes are available at NaascMinutes2012Jan04 Attendees: * CV: Carol, John H, Scott,...
NaascToDo
Open Items No. WHO WHAT STATUS DATE COMPLETED NOTES CATEGORY 1 CCarilli Job searches CSVx2 OPEN Committee meeting Feb 5. 4 intervie...
NaoHelp
Subject: Nobeyama Helpdesk From: "K. Tatematsu" Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 03:02:16 0900 To: "Hibbard, John" CC: k.tatematsu #64;nao.ac.jp, "Nyman, Lars" , "Andre...
ObstoolPhaseI
NAASC comments on OT Phase I process (Feb 2009) Useful links * excerpt from Operations Plan (version D) on Obsprep Legend * Green = Dana Balser * Blue ...
OldNaascLinks
Links that used to be on the NAASC wiki, but which are no longer relevant. Kept here so they could be removed from main wiki. They are not arranged in any particu...
PIDataAccessPolicy
DRAFT PI Data Access Policy The NAASC ALMA Mirror archive will contain all observational data, including unreleased ASDMS and proprietary PI datasets. Access to t...
PotentialDuplications
Return to top NAASC page: here Return to top Contact Scientist Duties page here Procedures for Duplications * Some projects are known to be re submissions of ...
Preparing4ALMA
"Preparing for ALMA" Activity Goal: Develop "recipes" for an array of science cases relevant for ALMA Early Science, as a guide to the community for thinking of p...
STSciHelp
* Do you use a commercial helpdesk package? A: Yes Remedy (now supplied by BMC) Remedy Service Desk * If so, what platform does it run on? A: Solaris ...
SciOpsPoliciesWGs
Related Links * DSO Wiki pages: * http://wikis.alma.cl/bin/view/DSO/PolicyworkshopNov2010 * http://wikis.alma.cl/bin/view/DSO/SciOpsPolicies * ...
Sep12Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee F2F 2012 Contents DRAFT Duration and Info * Fall 2012 ANA...
Sep13Agenda
ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee ALMA North American Science Advisory Committee F2F 2013 Duration and Info * Fall 2013 ANASAC Meeting, Charlot...
SpitzerHelp
From"Observer Community Support for Spitzer Lessons Learned" by Silbermann, Rebull Storrie Lombardi, 10 Oct 2007: Helpdesk Our Helpdesk is the AIM software (U...
SplinterSession
Main.KartikSheth 2011 01 04 * Spinter Session Intro Kartik (15 minutes) Preliminary Talk attached below * ALMA OT Walk Through Kartik (20 minutes) P...
TrainTheTrainers
Main.KartikSheth 2010 10 10 LESSONS LEARNED I. "Train The Trainers" session all day of Nov 9th 10th. GOAL: Bring all the NAASC staff up to speed on ALMA...
USG2010Aug03AgendawithMinutes
Present: R. Friesen, A. Leroy, C. Brogan, K. Sheth, A. Evans, VIDEO: B. Matthews, D. Johnston, G. Schieven, S. Schnee, PHONE: A. Remijan, A. Kimball. (Based on no...
USG2010Dec13Agenda
Agenda USG Dec. 13, 2010 1 News 1 NRC update * Primer status (Gerald) * http://almatelescope.ca/ALMA ESPrimer 20101210.pdf * A...
USG2010Dec13AgendawithMinutes
Agenda USG Dec. 13, 2010 1 News 1 NRC update * Primer status (Gerald) * http://almatelescope.ca/ALMA ESPrimer 20101210.pdf * S...
USG2010Jul29AgendawithMinutes
Minutes from USG meeting July 29, 2010 Terse minutes from todays meeting. Action items are at end. Suggested items for folks we don't pay yet are at the very end ...
USG2010Nov01Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 01, 2010 * News and New Discussion Items * Task Lead Reports * NRC * Tutorials (Kartik) * Update on Train The Tr...
USG2010Nov01AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda with Minutes for Nov. 01, 2010 * ATTENDEES: * NRC: James, Doug, Gerald, Brenda * CHV: Lyndelle, Carol, Scott, Aaron, James, Amy, Ra...
USG2010Nov08Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 8, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * Tutorials (Kartik) * TTT * CA...
USG2010Nov08AgendawithMinutes
USG Minutes for Nov. 8, 2010 Attendees: John, Carol, Kartik, Gerald, Rachel, Tony, Lyndele, Scott, Crystal, Jim, Amy, Aaron Call in: Doug, Adam * News and Disc...
USG2010Nov15Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 15, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * Helpdesk (Tony) * NAASC Presence at Science m...
USG2010Nov15AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda for Nov. 15, 2010 Attendees: Crystal, Scott, Tony, Kartik, Rachel, Jim, Carol Video: Brenda, Adam, Amy * News and Discussion Items * CCAT (Kar...
USG2010Nov22Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 22, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * News from ALMA Board meeting * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * Helpdesk (Tony...
USG2010Nov22AgendawithMinutes
USG Minutes for Nov. 22, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * News from ALMA Board meeting * Task Lead Reports * NRC update * James note...
USG2010Nov29Agenda
USG Agenda for Nov. 29, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Alison Peck (RM 310; thu Wed.) and Eric Villard (RM 244; thru Dec 10) visiting from Chile *...
USG2010Nov29AgendawithMinutes
USG Minutes for Nov. 29, 2010 * News and Discussion Items * Alison Peck (RM 310; thu Wed.) and Eric Villard (RM 244; thru Dec 10) visiting from Chile ...
USG2010Oct18Agenda
USG Agenda for Oct. 18, 2010 * News and new discussion items * Preliminary report from the SciOps RR * Plan for managing broadcasts of news, topica...
USG2010Oct18AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda for Oct. 18, 2010 * Attendees: * CHV Amy, Scott, Carol, Aaron, Tony, Jim, Rachel * NRC James, Gerald, Brenda * SOC Adam ...
USG2010Oct25Agenda
USG Agenda for Oct. 25, 2010 * Task Lead Reports * NRC * Tutorials (Kartik) * Update on Train The Trainers * Documentation (Jim) ...
USG2010Oct25AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda for Oct. 25, 2010 * Task Lead Reports * NRC * LOC Meeting tomorrow (10/26 at 4PM EDT). Dave Neufeld is not able to attend so Gordon ...
USG2010Oct4Agenda
USG Agenda for Oct. 4, 2010 * News * Meeting schedule while I'm in Chile * Oct. 11 (OpsRR) no meeting unless some of you want to use room/time f...
USG2010Oct4AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda for Oct. 4, 2010 * News * Meeting schedule while I'm in Chile * Oct. 11 (OpsRR) no meeting unless some of you want to use room/time...
USG2010Sept20AgendawithMinutes
Minutes from Sept. 20, 2010 ATTENDEES: * CHV: Hibbard, Sheth, Kimball, Schnee, Braatz, Evans, Kim, Remy * CHILE: Remijan * HIA: Schieven, Matthews * S...
USG2011Apr04Agenda
1. NEWS MAIN ITEMS: * Activity associated with CfP release * Science web rolled out * Release of Primer * User registration * First ...
USG2011Apr11Agenda
1. NEWS MAIN ITEMS: * Activity associated with Cycle0 proposals * Additional Primer updates schedule * Kartik is working to update mousepad ...
USG2011Apr11Minutes
Attendance: Carol, Tony, Dongchan, Adam, Scott, Jim, Lyndele, Brenda, James, John 1. NEWS MAIN ITEMS: * Activity associated with Cycle0 proposals * A...
USG2011Apr4Minutes
USG Meeting April 4, 2011 2:00pm Room 230 Present: Jim, Tony, Dongchan, Adam, Scott, Lyndele, John, Mark, Gerald, Doug, Brenda, James, and Kartik 1. NEWS MAIN ...
USG2011Aug08Agenda
Main.KartikSheth 2011 08 08 Attendees: Kartik, Jared, Andy, Mark Adams, Kimberly, Dongchan, Aaron, Al, Tony, Lyndele, Arielle Moullet USG Meeting (August 8, 2011)...
USG2011Aug08Minutes
Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2011 08 08 Attendees: Kartik, Jared, Andy, Mark Adams, Kimberly, Dongchan, Aaron, Kelly, Al, Tony, Lyndele, Arielle Moullet USG Meeting (Aug...
USG2011Aug15Agenda
USG Meeting 15 Aug 4 5pm ER 230 Telecons are at 2PM EDT on Mondays in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 1. Task leads reports / new busine...
USG2011Aug15Minutes
USG Meeting 15 Aug 4 5pm ER 230 Attendees: Andy, Adam, Jared, Aaron, Dongchan, Jim, Lyndele, Tony, Doug, Gerald 1. Task leads reports / new business * NRC (G...
USG2011Aug22Agenda
USG Meeting 22 Aug 2pm ER 230 Telecons are at 2PM EDT on Mondays in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 1. Current Focus Items * New SV ...
USG2011Aug22Minutes
August 22, 2011 Minutes Present: Gerald, Al, Carol, Scott, Jim, Jarrod, James, Doug, Aaron, Lyndele, Adam, Tony, Dongchan, John, Andy, Kartik USG Meeting 22 Aug ...
USG2011Aug29Agenda
USG Meeting 22 Aug 2pm ER 230 Telecons are at 2PM EDT on Mondays in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 1. Current Focus Items and Action It...
USG2011Dec15Agenda
Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2011 12 12 2PM EDT Thursday December 15 in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 In attendance: 1. News and overview *...
USG2011Dec15Minutes
Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2011 12 15 2PM EDT Thursday December 15 in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 In attendance: Scott S, David H., Mark A....
USG2011Dec5Agenda
2PM EDT Monday December 5 in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 1. News and overview * eNews article soliciting CDE interest * IT5 began...
USG2011Dec5Minutes
Main.LyndeleVonSchill 2011 12 05 2PM EDT Monday December 5 in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 In attendance: Tony, Carol, Amy, Kimberly, M...
USG2011Feb14Minutes
USG Meeting, February 14, 2011 1. News * Changed USG wiki to include Current Action (and Completed Action) Items and Current Focus items for Teams 2. NRC ...
USG2011Feb22Agenda
USG Meeting, February 28, 2011 1. News 2. NRC 3. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) * Helpdesk (Tony) * Science Web, News and EPO (Aaron/Mark) * Doc...
USG2011Feb28Agenda
USG Meeting, February 28, 2011 1. News 2. NRC 3. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) and NAASC Presence at Science Meetings (Adam) Dongchan implemented web...
USG2011Feb28Minutes
USG Meeting, February 28, 2011 1. News * ALMA Development Meeting 3/21 22 * Not getting much communication between Groups being aware of what other groups...
USG2011Feb7Agenda
USG Meeting, February 7, 2011 1. News 2. NRC 3. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) * 1) All community day locations and dates verified. These are nowpos...
USG2011Feb7Minutes
USG Meeting, February 7, 2011 ACTION ITEMS KARTIK: Need to put up a doodle poll to establish a train the trainer day for Tutorials AARON: Add link to Canadian ...
USG2011Jan24Agenda
USG Agenda, January24, 2011 1. News 2. NRC update / workshop tutorial 3. IT3 4. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) * Helpdesk (Tony / Jim) * Science We...
USG2011Jan24AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda, January24, 2011 1. News 2. NRC update / workshop tutorial The workshop and tutorial went extremely well overall; lessons learned meeting will revi...
USG2011Jan31Agenda
USG Agenda, January31, 2011 1. News 2. NRC 3. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) * Community Events graphic * Wish list for simguides *...
USG2011Jan31AgendawithMinutes
USG Agenda, January31, 20111. News 2. NRC3. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) * u Community Events graphic /u * Wish list for simguides Kartik has begun the ...
USG2011July11Agenda
July 11, 2011 USG Minutes In attendance: Gerald, Carol, Kimberly, Mark Adams, Jim, Scott, Rachel, Lyndele, Tony, Kelly, Dongchan, David 1. Review of Pending Items...
USG2011July18Agenda
July 18, 2011 USG Agenda In attendance: 1. Review of Pending Items: 2. Task leads reports / new business * NRC (Gerald) * Documentation (Jim) * ...
USG2011July18Minutes
USG July 18 Meeting Room 230 4 5pm In attendance: Tony, Kimberly, Kartik, Dongchan, Andy, Jarrod, Adam, Rachel, Scott, Lyndele, Gerald, Heidi 1. Review of Pending...
USG2011July25Agenda
July 25, 2011 USG Agenda In attendance: 0. Review of Phase II processes 1. Review of Pending Items: 2. Task leads reports / new business * NRC (Gerald) * ...
USG2011July25Minutes
USG July 25 Meeting Room 230 2 3pm In attendance: Scott, Jim, Andy, Adam, Aaron, Tony, Kim, Rachel, Dongchan, John, Kartik, Jared, David Video link: Gerald, James...
USG2011July5Agenda
1. Review of Pending Items: * OPEN Development of an on line mm course for non experts. * OPEN Develop a single, master ppt presentation template for CDE t...
USG2011June06Agenda
1. Review of Pending Items: * OPEN Development of an on line mm course for non experts. * Should have some coordination with OSO. UC and Fred suggested ...
USG2011June06Minutes
Attending: Jim, Scott, Aaron, Tony, Jared, Kartik, Adam, James, Carol 1. Review of Pending ACTION ITEMS: * NEW OPEN (with DSG) review Simdata useability by a n...
USG2011Mar14Agenda
1. NEWS MAIN ITEM: Preparation for CfP Release Cycle0 * Issues from the Science Operations IPT meeting last week in Garching (John) * Project will u...
USG2011Mar14Minutes
1. NEWS MAIN ITEM: Preparation for CfP Release Cycle0 * Issues from the Science Operations IPT meeting last week in Garching (John) * Project will u...
USG2011Mar28Agenda
1. NEWS MAIN ITEM: Preparation for CfP Release Cycle0 Gerald is handling the sensitivity issue in the Primer this morning and will send it around the NAASC...
USG2011Mar28Minutes
1. NEWS MAIN ITEM: Preparation for CfP Release Cycle0 * Kartik reported from Chile that operations are re starting after the shutdown. He gave a simdata pr...
USG2011May02Agenda
Main.KartikSheth 2011 05 01 1. Review of Pending Items: * Review and comment on new draft technical handbook (all comments to JH by COB last week Thursday) ...
USG2011May02Minutes
Minutes USG May 2, 2011 1. Review of Pending Items: * CLOSED Review and comment on new draft technical handbook (all comments to JH by COB last week Thursda...
USG2011May09Agenda
1. Review of Pending Items: * OPEN Write Knowledge base articles on recommended pwv's and central observing frequencies (Scott) * Scott reports that whil...
USG2011May09Minutes
1. Review of Pending Items: * OPEN Write Knowledge base articles on recommended pwv's and central observing frequencies (Scott) * Scott reports that while g...
USG2011May16Agenda
1. Review of Pending Items: * OPEN Write Knowledge base articles on recommended pwv's and central observing frequencies (Scott) * Scott reports that whi...
USG2011May16Minutes
1. Review of Pending Items: * CLOSED Write Knowledge base articles on recommended pwv's and central observing frequencies (Scott) * Scott reports that while...
USG2011May23Agenda
1. Review of Pending Items: * OPEN Development of an on line mm course for non experts. * OPEN Develop a single, master ppt presentation template for CDE t...
USG2011May23Minutes
In attendance: Jim, Rachel, Aaron, Dong Chan, Heidi We held a very brief meeting since most CV staff are on travel this week (AAS) and NRC staff have a holiday t...
USG2011Nov10Agenda
1. News and Main Items * Web form for feedback from proposers is ready for review and posting * Data management review dry run Monday * SB problems (Sco...
USG2011Nov21Agenda
4PM EDT Monday November 21 in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 1. News and overview * Project news Al * Cycle1 capabilities, con...
USG2011Nov3Agenda
1. News and Main Items * Data Management Review overview from Mark Lacy * Cycle1 configurations and simulations (Al) 2. Task leads reports / new busines...
USG2011Oct03Agenda
1. News * Cycle0 observing began Friday, Sept 30. On schedule!! * Press releases Monday am * ASAC meeting in CV Weds and Thurs 1. Current Focus Items...
USG2011Oct10Agenda
1. News * Cycle0 feedback form will be a helpdesk form, designed by EU 2. Current Focus Items and Action Items * Provide comments for updates to Primer by O...
USG2011Oct20Agenda
1. Task leads reports / new business * Site, CSV (Al, staff in Chile) * NRC (Gerald) NRC Staff in Training Meeting * Primer plan? * Poster status? Anythi...
USG2011Oct27Agenda
1. News * 17 student observing support proposals received; Jeff Mangum organizing review by NRAO external review committee * Single Dish School between De...
USG2011Sep15Agenda
USG Meeting 15 Sep 2pm ER 230 Telecons are at 2PM EDT on Mondays in CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 1. Current Focus Items and Action It...
USG2011Sep26Agenda
1. Current Focus Items and Action Items * "Contact Scientists" completing batch 1 SB verification with PIs; P2G members finalizing SBs * Batch 2 CS assignme...
USG2012Apr5
USG Meeting, April 5 2012 2PM CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating 1,2; then 5 and 4 for R8.1 (Scott) * ...
USG2012Au2
USG Meeting Aug 2, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to the t...
USG2012Aug2
USG Meeting Aug 2, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to the t...
USG2012Feb16
USG Meeting, February 16 2012 2PM EDT CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating Batch3, then 1 4 for R8.1 * C...
USG2012Feb2
USG Meeting, February 2 2012 2PM EDT CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Batch 3 and batch 5 SBs * Cycle 1 doc...
USG2012Feb8
USG Meeting, February 9 2012 2PM EDT CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating Batch3, then 1 4 for R8.1 * Cy...
USG2012Feb9
USG Meeting, February 9 2012 2PM EDT CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating Batch3, then 1 4 for R8.1 * Cy...
USG2012Jan19Agenda
USG Meeting, Jan 19, 2012 Agenda Jim Braatz (acting USG lead) sitting in for Carol, who is on travel CV 230, AOC 223 Dial in: 434 972 7268 IP: 192.33.117.16 1. Ne...
USG2012Jan19Minutes
USG Meeting, Jan 19, 2012 Agenda Jim Braatz (acting USG lead) sitting in for Carol, who is on travel CV 230, AOC 223 Dial in: 434 972 7268 IP: 192.33.117.16 Atten...
USG2012Jan26Agenda
CV 230, AOC 223 Dial in: 434 972 7268 IP: 192.33.117.16 1. News and overview * Cycle 1 schedule * Jonathon Tan has his data and Dan Marrone's data are here....
USG2012Jan26Minutes
CV 230, AOC 223 Dial in: 434 972 7268 IP: 192.33.117.16 Attendees: Carol, Kimberly, Scott, Rachel, Anthony, Aaron, Adam, Dongchan, Jonathan, Lyndele Gerald, Jame...
USG2012Jan5Agenda
USG Meeting, Jan 5, 2012 Agenda Lead Carol Lonsdale CV 230, AOC 223, TUC N525 (Brian/his office in Soc) Dial in: 434 972 7268 IP: 192.33.117.16 1. News and overvi...
USG2012Jan5Minutes
In attendance: Carol, John H., Amy, Remy, Nuria, Jim, Arielle, Mike, Mark L, Adam, Kim, Lyndele, Tony, Jonathan, Rachel, Dong Chan 1. News and overview * AAS: ...
USG2012July05
USG Meeting July 05, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16 434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to th...
USG2012July19
USG Meeting July 19, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to the...
USG2012July26
USG Meeting July 26, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to the...
USG2012June
USG Meeting June 7, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16 434 972 7268To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to the ...
USG2012June14
USG Meeting June 14, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16 434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to th...
USG2012June21
USG Meeting June 21, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16 434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to th...
USG2012June28
USG Meeting June 28, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16 434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to th...
USG2012June7
USG Meeting June 7, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16 434 972 7268To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to the ...
USG2012Mar1
USG Meeting, March 1 2012 2PM EDT Auditorium 192.33.117.12 extension 6518 This hub also has a phone line associated with it: 434 817 6279 Current USG Focus Items...
USG2012Mar15
USG Meeting, March 15 2012 2PM CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating Batch3, then 1 4 for R8.1 (Scott) * ...
USG2012Mar22
USG Meeting, March 22 2012 2PM CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating 1,2; then 5 and 4 for R8.1 (Scott) ...
USG2012Mar29
USG Meeting, March 29 2012 2PM CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating 1,2; then 5 and 4 for R8.1 (Scott) ...
USG2012Mar8
USG Meeting, March 1 2012 2PM CV 230 IP: 192.33.117.16 Telephone hub: 434 972 7268 Current USG Focus Items * Updating Batch3, then 1 4 for R8.1 (Scott) * C...
USG2012May10
USG Meeting, May 10, 2012 2PM NOTE: Location Change for this week only! CV 209 192.33.117.17 (video) 434 296.7082 (audio only) Socorro: Room 280 To start ...
USG2012May17
USG Meeting, May 17, 2012 2PM CV 230 192.33.117.16 434 972 7268 To start meeting: * CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from...
USG2012May24
USG Meeting, May 24, 2012 2PM CV AUD 192.33.117.12##6518 434 817 6279 To start meeting: * CV Aud Initiate hub by: turning on both monitors (at rear o...
USG2012May3
USG Meeting, May 3, 2012 2PM CV 230 192.33.117.16 434 972 7268 To start meeting: * CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone fro...
USG2012May31
USG Meeting May 31, 2012 CV 230192.33.117.16434 972 7268To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go to the t...
USG2019July05
USG Meeting, July 19, 2012 CV 230 192.33.117.16 434 972 7268 To start meeting: CV dial 972 7268 on phone at center of table. to stop phone from ringing, go t...
USG2025Apr11Agenda
1. NEWS MAIN ITEMS: * CV tutorial tomorrow 2. NRC 3. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) * Lessons learned from CfA tutorial (Scott) * Helpdesk (...
USG2025Apr11Minutes
1. NEWS MAIN ITEMS: * CV tutorial tomorrow * Approx 17 registrants 2. NRC 3. Group Reports * Tutorials (Kartik) * users should submit notice...
USGMeetingMinutesAug29
Minutes, USG Meeting, August 29, 2011 present: Heidi, Gerald, Kartik, Harvey, John, Carol, Al, Kimberly, Dongchan, Mark Adams, David H., Jared, Jim, Lyndele, Scot...
USGMeetingMinutesNov10
Attendees: Carol, Scott, Kimberly, Dongchan, Adam, Jim, Lyndele, Arielle, Jonathan, Aaron, Heidi (SOC), James (HIA) 1. News and Main Items * Web form for feedb...
USGMeetingMinutesOct10
Attendance: Carol, Lyndele, Kartik, Tony, Heidi, Andy, Mark A, Mark L, John, Mark Rawlings (visiting from JAO), David, Kelly, Jim, Dong Chan. Canada has a holiday...
USGMeetingMinutesOct20
ATTENDANCE: John H, Aaron, Jim Braatz, Kartik, Hatz, Jared, Kimberly, Scott 1. Task leads reports / new business * Site, CSV (Al, staff in Chile) * NRC (Ger...
USGMeetingMinutesOct27
Attendees: Scott, Carol, Andy, Kimberly, Jonathan, Dong chan, Jared, Jim, Lyndele, Al, Kartik, John H, Tony, Mark A, Heidi (video), Doug (phone). 1. News * 17 ...
USGMeetingMinutesOct3
Attendees: Scott, Carol, Kartik, Andy, Dongchan, Tony, Adam, Jared, Kimberly, Al, Jim, Mark, David 1. News * Cycle0 observing began Friday, Sept 30. On schedul...
USGMeetingsMinutesNov3
Minutes: November 3 2011 Attendence:Carol, Kimberly, Arielle, Dong Chan, Mike, Aaron, Scott, Jonathan, Tony, Lyndele, SOC: Heidi, HIA: Gerald, 1. News and Main I...
Up2EarlyScience
Month Community Taining Events JAO Support User Support Data Services December 2010 Policy Working Groups: SciOpsPoliciesWGs Update ES docs; produ...
UserSupportGroup
NAASC User Support Group Wiki * Group Lead: C. Lonsdale * NRAO User Support Staff: J. Braatz, J. Crossley, A. Evans, R. Freisen, A. Hale, D. Johnstone, A. L...
VictoriaMeetingTutorialOutline
Main.KartikSheth 2010 09 19 Lessons Learned At the Victoria Tutorial CONFERENCE WEB PAGE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS: Install and verified that the O...
Number of topics: 296
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback