Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 May 22

Logistics:
  • Time: 3pm - 4pm
  • Rooms: CV-331/AOC-317/GB-137
  • Video hub: 192.33.117.12##6519
  • Audio: 434-817-6286
Attendance: Gustaaf, Kelly, Anand

Agenda / Minutes

Updated draft. Requirements Doc v0.5

  • Review of Action Items from previous meeting: HDIntegrationRequirements2014May08
  • Forcing NRAO users to register with ALMA
    • If all ALMA questions must be answered by the appropriate ARC and ALMA questions require an ALMA account, then we either need to force NRAO-only users to register with ALMA (thereby eliminating the NRAO-only category) or we need to restrict ALMA department access for NRAO-only users.
      • I think we are leaning toward forcing NRAO users to register with ALMA. The desired procedure now needs to be defined.
      • ACTION: Gustaaf has agreed to take this on.
  • Define procedure for manual account linking
    • Using the demo video from Maurizio as a starting point (SP linking from ALMA has almost been implemented) we need to define the linking procedure.
    • ACTION: Gustaaf has taken this, in connection with the action item above.
  • Add to draft use case for user with different email addresses in different SPs.
  • Update draft department structure? Use department "groups"?
    • ACTION: Anand will put the group structure in the requirements.
  • Next meeting: Friday, 5/30, 11am EDT / 9am MDT ?

To do list
Done Assignee Description
  Anand Define department structure for all user groups
  Gustaaf Define account linking procedure w/ mockup
  Gustaaf Clearly describe where account linking is required and where it is optional
  - Is KB category reorganization required? If so, define structure, create mockup. (Think thru UI: search functionality and categories)
  Anand Create use case for user with different email addresses
  - Define functionality for all classes of users. (Current Venn diagram shows users organized by facility usage; create similar diagram or list showing users organized by differing HD functionality)
Topic attachments
I Attachment ActionSorted descending Size Date Who Comment
IntegratedHelpdeskRequirements_v0.5.docxdocx IntegratedHelpdeskRequirements_v0.5.docx manage 583 K 2014-05-21 - 15:07 JaredCrossley Requirements Doc v0.5
helpdesk_integration_mockup_AC.pdfpdf helpdesk_integration_mockup_AC.pdf manage 617 K 2014-05-21 - 15:10 JaredCrossley Anand's department UI mockup (PDF)
helpdesk_integration_mockup_AC.pptxpptx helpdesk_integration_mockup_AC.pptx manage 738 K 2014-05-21 - 15:07 JaredCrossley Anand's department UI mockup
Topic revision: r3 - 2014-05-28, JaredCrossley
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback