Helpdesk Integration Requirements Group Minutes: 2014 May 08

Logistics:
  • Time: 3pm - 4pm
  • Rooms: CV-331/AOC-317/GB-137
  • Video hub: 192.33.117.12##6519
  • Audio: 434-817-6286
Attendance: Anand, Aaron, Kelly, Heidi, Gustaaf

Agenda / Minutes

Updated draft. Requirements Doc v0.4
  • Review of Action Items from previous meeting: HDIntegrationRequirements2014May01
    • ACTION: Anand will get POP deadlines for helpdesk requirements and implementation when he talks with Tim.
  • Existence of NRAO-only user group
    • If all ALMA questions must be answered by the appropriate ARC and ALMA questions require an ALMA account, then we either need to force NRAO-only users to register with ALMA (thereby eliminating the NRAO-only category) or we need to restrict ALMA department access for NRAO-only users.
  • Review department / sub-department view (see Carol's PPT mock up)
    • Agreement that Carol's mock up requires an additional level of organization to improve readability. We would like to use sub-departments to send the ticket to the proper staff and categories to specify further details.
    • ACTION: Anand will work with Kelly to produce a sub-department demo using the helpdesk test server.
  • Define procedure for manual account linking
    • Kelly reports that Maurizio (ESO) has developed an account linking tool that should allow ALMA users to link ALMA and NRAO user accounts.
    • ACTION: Kelly will find Maurizio's demo video and send around by email.
    • ACTION: Kelly will talk with Maurizio to find out what it would take to allow account link initiation also from the NRAO side.
  • Other questions contained in draft.
  • AOB
    • ACTION: Anand will add to draft requirement that ticket status rules be the same for all staff.
    • ACTION: Anand will update draft based on discussion.
  • Next meeting: May 15, 3pm
Topic attachments
I Attachment Action Size Date Who Comment
IntegratedHelpdeskRequirements_v0.4.docxdocx IntegratedHelpdeskRequirements_v0.4.docx manage 589 K 2014-05-07 - 16:55 JaredCrossley Requirements Doc v0.4
helpdesk_integration_mockup.pptxpptx helpdesk_integration_mockup.pptx manage 480 K 2014-05-07 - 16:56 JaredCrossley Department / sub-department view
Topic revision: r4 - 2014-05-21, JaredCrossley
This site is powered by FoswikiCopyright © by the contributing authors. All material on this collaboration platform is the property of the contributing authors.
Ideas, requests, problems regarding NRAO Public Wiki? Send feedback