Usage of getBaselineStats
Return to directory of Todd's CASA extensions
Compute statistics on the baseline lengths of the specified ms. The lengths will be unprojected unless
a field is specified (or the azimuth and elevation) in which case they will be projected toward the source.
Returns: number, min, max, median, mean, st.dev, 20%ile, 25%ile, 30%ile, 75%%ile, 90%%ile
See also getBaselineStatsFromASDM
, and findNull
au.getBaselineStats(msFile, length=None, percentile=None, field='', azimuth=None,
elevation=None, config=None, angularSize=None, frequency=None)
- msFile: the measurement set to examine (if config = None)
- field: if not blank, then find the first integration on the specified field ID or name, get its azimuth & elevation, and compute the projected baseline lengths rather than the unprojected baseline lengths
- azimuth,elevation: if field=='', and these are both set (in degrees), then compute the projected baseline length toward this direction rather than the unprojected baseline lengths
- config: the configuration file to examine, instead of a measurement set
- If length is specified, then it also finds the percentile for that length.
- If percentile is specified, then it also finds the length for that percentile and returns it as an additional (first) argument.
- angularSize: If not None, then it find the percentage of baselines shorter than this angular scale (in arcseconds) and returns it as an additional (first) argument
- frequency: in GHz, used with the angularSize option.
CASA <25>: au.getBaselineStats('makeimage.alma_cycle1_6.ms')
number=496, min=43.31m, max=1090.98m, median=423.48m, mean=451.34m, std=227.42m
20%ile=236.7m 25%ile=270.4m, 30%ile=296.9m, 75%ile=615.0m, 90%ile=770.2m